Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moral Dilemma: what would you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not wait till the whole thing blows over, i.e. wait a couple of months and then get some revenge, this way the police are less likely to think its you. And then after a few months, or when he's out prision, find out if he has any pets, if he does kill it, and pin it to his front door, with a note saying he's next.

Though thats probably a bit extreme. Personally I would just leave it; what comes around goes around

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
      I havent been on that much for the past week or so because of something that happened on the 4th of this month.

basically it was my friends stag night and we organised a night out on the town to celebrate. Night started off good, buying shots and lots of beer in bars. then we went Spearmint Rhino's and got lots of **** rubbed against my face which i loved. We then went on to a nightclub in central london.

One of my friends (who never drinks) was falling over n **** in the club and the bouncers chucked him out. I was with him when that happened so i went out aswell to make sure he didnt get into any trouble whilst the rest of the group got their **** together so we could go somewhere else.

Whilst we were waiting for the everone else to come out i saw this bloke with long hair and a beard mouthing off at these three guys right next to me. He looked pretty harmless tbh just a bit drunken agressive like everyone gets) it was getting pretty heated, and being pretty drunk i thought I'd step in cos i thought the guy was gonna get the **** beaten out of him cos he was smaller than all of them. i thought I'd lend the guy a favour and he'd thank me cos otherwise he would probably have woken up with a few injuries.

So i basically put my arm around him and said to calm down, it aint worth it etc. One of the guys who he was gonna fight pushed him and he fell back into me (which he would have done even if I hadnt been trying to stop him) We both fell over onto the floor and then got up at which point he got what i can only describe as a piece of metal with jagged edges attached to a long piece of leather cord (almost like a ball and chain), he swung it around and clapped me round the side of the head twice.

I was drunk still, so i took the hits ok, didnt notice the blood everywhere that everyone else did (it was in the middle of Leciester square so there was a lot of people). One of the bouncers rushed him over and he fell by my feet so i kicked him a couple of times, before the guy got bundled by the rest of the bouncers). then with my friend i went over to the little paramedics car they had there to get bandaged up.

I got to hospital found out I had 4 puncture wounds to the side of my head, needed 15 stitches, and they said he hit me in the right place cos if I had got hit round the temple or back of the head it could have been a lot worse.

The police came and showed me the weapon, and the guy is getting done for gbh and affray, he's on bail atm. He's pleading self defense, when the cops told me that the whole thing is on the clubs cctv and it shows i wasnt being agressive in any way (just stupid looking back). he's not sorry so fuk him.

Now you've read all that, you know the story and wondering what this has to do with a moral dilemma.

I have managed to find out his name and address through a couple of favours here and there (nothin gangster n all that, more through people i know who have access to information) and he lives maybe 20 minutes drive from me.

Do i let criminal justice system run its course or do I issue summary justice on him.

Let me know ure thoughts. I'm curious to see how others would react.

For the record I'm gonna let the courts run its course n all that, but its tempting as hell to go and pay him a visit no matter how much of a bad idea it probably is.

What the **** you doing drinking round Leicester square? That place is a **** hole tourist trap!

Anyway, let the courts run the course and see what they do.......make sure whatever you do afterwards if the punishment is not to your liking is not traceable back to you but make sure he knows you got his number!

Comment

Working...
      X