No announcement yet.

OMFG How could this happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG How could this happen

Last night I put on a sauna suit and before i did i weighed myself at 167 after I was done I weighed 162. I went and drank a whole bunch of water after more than a gallon and gained a whole bunch of weight. Is this normal?
    Last edited by boxing4ever; 04-03-2008, 11:21 PM.

So you are suprised that you sweat out a bunch of water, drank a gallon of water, and somehow managed to gain back the water you lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Nwahs !! View Post
      So you are suprised that you sweat out a bunch of water, drank a gallon of water, and somehow managed to gain back the water you lost?
      But I wasnt even 177 even when I was fully hydrated. and now I am

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
        Last night I put on a sauna suit and before i did i weighed myself at 167 after I was done I weighed 162. I went and drank a whole bunch of water after more than a gallon. Today I weighed myself 177. I am shocked at the moment. Please explain to me how this could of happend ?
        That means your body went into extremes and just kept on all the possible water it could get. Moreover it might have just the food you atem the clothing you wore, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          That means your body went into extremes and just kept on all the possible water it could get. Moreover it might have just the food you atem the clothing you wore, etc...
          Well i weighed at the begining of the day before I ate and I only had shorts on and a shirt. Im kinda paniking. This is crazy If I cant get rid of this **** or find a way to get my fat ass back to my regular weight then the hell with boxing

Comment

There is one solution, eat less move more.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
              Well i weighed at the begining of the day before I ate and I only had shorts on and a shirt. Im kinda paniking. This is crazy If I cant get rid of this **** or find a way to get my fat ass back to my regular weight then the hell with boxing
              You're right, something went wrong. Quitting boxing is clearly the solution.

Seriously, I bet your weight goes back to normal in a couple of days.

Comment

youre an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwahs !! View Post
                  There is one solution, eat less move more.
                  LMAO... couldnt say it any shorter or sweeter than that

Comment

Wear a sweatsuit the day of the fight if your a pound or two over. Don't use it as a way of looking better - because it won't matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X