Comments Thread For: Provodnikov's Manager Reacts To Golovkin's Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a Xanax weirdo ^^^

Comment

Somebody isn't getting an invitation to Ruslan's big birthday bash.

Comment

That was probably some of the most biased and ridiculous **** I have ever heard does your nose and chin hurt from being stuck up mannys ass so hard and from his balls slapping against your chin. The fan boys on both sides of the fence for manny and floyd are ridiculous.

Comment

the manager's response was more nice then GGG's about Prod. This is boxing and Prod does have a punchers chance! Strangers things have happened. It goes to show in boxing that even the fighters are as backstabbing as the rest.

Comment

Provodnikov has more of a chance than "Punching BAG BAG" RIOS did. Im not a die hard Ruslan fan but "HOW" can you not like'em even if youre fav fiter is fiting him?

Comment

Keep those kind of "friends" away from me.

Comment

Scary move for Pac. Can anyone honestly see Pacman running through people like he used to? The fight vs Rios showed that he still has something in the tank, punching at odd angles and decent footwork to circle around an opponent. But Rios showed he is not an elite level boxer and still over powered Pac when he would try, did he not?

After 2008-09, Pac has not looked like the stoppage monster every one likes to remember. Pac's boxing skill and footwork easily overpowered anything Rios had to throw at him, huge step down for Pac competition wise, maybe a waste of a fight?

Provodnikov on the other hand.. No easy task as some may believe. I am a backer of Provodnikov, and believe he can win this fight, and has the skills to pull it off. Not just a punchers chance. Is it safe to say he is more powerful than Pacman? I believe so. In the Alvarado fight he showed improvement in his footwork and closing off the ring to force a fight. Will he be able to do this in a fight with Pac? Pac has good footwork and knows how to circle off an opponent, but can he do this with a relentless Prov? Prov's head movement and boxing skills seemed to have improved as he did not seem like the 1 dimensional fighter that fought Timothy Bradley. In the end we will just have to see how these guys fare in the ring blow for blow. I predict Prov winning this fight by stoppage in the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by john_uphold View Post
                  Provodnikov on the other hand.. No easy task as some may believe. I am a backer of Provodnikov, and believe he can win this fight, and has the skills to pull it off.
                  I think Provo is more likely to try to punch with Pac, and less likely to turtle than Rios. So he'd stand more of a punchers chance. With that being said, 'Punching Bag Rios' was 'Punching Bag Rios' because Pac gave him nothing. I don't see this fight being all that different.

Comment

Provodnikov and his manager aren't dumb, they know full well that they have no chance against Manny. It's the reason why they initially attempted to turn the fight down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankSucketts View Post
                      Provodnikov and his manager aren't dumb, they know full well that they have no chance against Manny. It's the reason why they initially attempted to turn the fight down.
                      They want Marquez, they might get him too. Memo Heredia seems to think JMM believes it's an option.

Comment

Working...
                      X