Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men shouldnt hit woman??why do they get away with EVERYTHING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm call the police? Not really difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI
      I'm enjoying this... Family included
      You made no mention of laughter at either male rape victims or non mouthy women. You're as shot as Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
        Im cool with it as long as you hold everyone to the same standards. Dont not hit me when I disrespect you and then go home and beat up your girlfriend. If you want to be a tough guy, fine. Just dont be a part time tough guy.
        Well obviously, guy. I believe in doing what you feel, there isn't a right or wrong when it comes to your actions as far as im concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          They can disrespect us,lay hands on us,come on our property and raise hell,put fingers in your face,spit on you,scratch your car up and it's ok?? but if you flip out and lay hands on them you are wrong??Woman get away with to damn much and thats why some jump up in mens faces like they do and it just aint right
          But it isn't okay, all that is illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            Anyone...lay hands on me...anyone...imma beat they ass
            This.

10 characters

Comment

Most men would grab and shake the dog shnit outta them, but it can get worse. She may be left with purple palm and finger marks around her throat and that'll be used to implicate you in court.

Best is to either walk away or take pictures of the lumps you received after you guys got done arguing. Let a judge decide whether she was in the wrong or not.

Comment

Working...
              X