No announcement yet.

Rousey: "Cyborg has been cheating her whole career."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    i don't think cyborg can make that weight. she's bigger than 65% of the dudes on this forum.

idk about ronda beating her though. i'll be surprised if cyborg doesn't put hands on her. i'll eat ronda's ass if she owned cyborg. and i'm not for eating ass.

I'd definitely stick my kielbasa in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
      Cyborg must stop injecting steroids and then losing 10lbs won't be hard at all.

"There really is NOT a safe way for me to cut to 135lbs, not without hurting myself physically. (I am less than 8% body fat at 145lbs.) And my cardiologist and physician have advised me that to make such a drastic reduction in weight could have permanent effects in my long term health. And I will not endanger my health to satisfy the rantings of a spoiled little girl who has yet to prove that she can truly compete at the my level..." - Cyborg

I wonder if its the same doctors who gave her some roids?
      Yeah and why wasn't she worried about safety when she was taking steroids, which I've said before as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
        I don't think Rousey beats Cyborg. Roids or no Roids. Regardless of weight class. I don't like the styles match-up for Rousey at all. Chute Boxe fighters just destroy and wreck people and they are very good at it.

I'm still not sold on Rousey either. Judo throw into and Armbar in every fight. Someone is bound to catch on and a more physical fighter like Cyborg can give her problems.
        This is one of the essences of judo, once you have mastered a technique, you can get people with it and they are powerless to stop you.

That isn't to say she's unbeatable, but it will take a very capable grappler to prevent her from imposing her will.

Comment

Also, Rousey's takedowns are amazing, I love how she mis-directs and switches directions mid takedown....

Comment

Ronda started out at 145 didn't she?

the only other relevant name in WMMA is Cyborg (like it or not) and she plays the
            'champ' card - LAME.

Before Cyborg got suspended, wasn't she the 145lb champ?

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
              Ronda started out at 145 didn't she?

the only other relevant name in WMMA is Cyborg (like it or not) and she plays the
              'champ' card - LAME.

Before Cyborg got suspended, wasn't she the 145lb champ?
              Yes, before Cyborg was suspended for testosterone, she was the 145lb champ....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Also, Rousey's takedowns are amazing, I love how she mis-directs and switches directions mid takedown....
                High level Judo mixed with that armbar are a sight to see,even guys like Karo cant pull those moves she made on Kaufman who defended well but was just plain outclassed.

Comment

I don't understand how people can forget some of the most basic things just out of dislike for Cyborg. "she can make 135 if she stops steroids"? Come on now, she is apparently 8% body fat and already has a very tough time making 145 as it is, yet drugs are gonna make this possible somehow? I don't see it. I think her physicians gave her a reality check recently on the weight cut.

Comment

Working...
                  X