Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best 135 pound fighter of the last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
    Castillo beat Floyd anyway

but the answer is Marquez, and JMM would spark Broner.
    Where did you get Broner from??

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I feel like I'm missing a name or something. Marquez fought at 135 for like two years and beat a bunch of has-beens and Juan Diaz, right?
      i guess u can throw katsidis in there, not hat it does very much for him. but yea. generally speaking theres no way his lighweight run is the best in the last 10 years.

Comment

Who were all the lineal champs on the last decade??should we start there??or is the lineage there manufactured??

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i guess u can throw katsidis in there, not hat it does very much for him. but yea. generally speaking theres no way his lighweight run is the best in the last 10 years.
          Come on, Katsidis? That's comparable to the Lazcano win for Castillo. Maybe worse.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Come on, Katsidis? That's comparable to the Lazcano win for Castillo. Maybe worse.
            lmao, its still his second best win. im trying to give him credit for something.

Comment

why is no one saying floyd? you guys are all bitter haters. he beat castillo with 1 arm chopped off and he beat boxings biggest puncher the 31-1 30 ko's phillip ndou. Show him some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                why is no one saying floyd? you guys are all bitter haters. he beat castillo with 1 arm chopped off and he beat boxings biggest puncher the 31-1 30 ko's phillip ndou. Show him some respect.
                Welcome to my ignore list,i am not dealing with haters anymore,seriously grow up or find a new sport to watch

Comment

lmao...u were the first person to mention floyd and yet u think other ppl are obsessed with him rite??? smh.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    lmao...u were the first person to mention floyd and yet u think other ppl are obsessed with him rite??? smh.
                    Dude is a terrible poster and all he does it hate,hate,hate,why he even watches boxing is beyond me,he can hate all he wants but not in my thread

Comment

Get that d1ck out of your mouth..

Comment

Working...
                      X