Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wll Bob Arum work with Cotto again? Will he hate on Cotto-Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Mannix @ChrisMannixSI
    Arum says he plans to make an announcement on Pacquiao's next opponent sometime in the next few days.

Comment

I think that when Mayweather starts running his mouth Arum will say something that will anger Cotto for sure!

Comment

Unless Cotto signs a long term contract with Golden Boy, then I don't think so. Is Cotto an independent promoting himself? If so, then Arum could still work with Cotto somehow in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          He will hold a big time grudge. See arum fully expected for Cotto to bend over & take it dry for Pacman at 147. He'll never forgive this.

Comment

Arum will shutup because he is a meticulous businessman. Cotto was not gonna get all of that fighting Pacquiao, so Bob will shutup and let Cotto come home again when the time is right.

Comment

i guess cotto-chicken floyd fight is more salable a than chicken floyd-canelo...

the purse is also good for cotto, so why not?

Comment

If toprank told cotto it was a good deal I truly believe they don't want the Floyd fight. How the hell they can get the fight with cotto done with no problems and here we are still waiting for the mega fight after 2-3 years.

Bob will **** on cotto. Only thing I see Floyd saying is see I told it was toprank that didnt want to make the fight.

Comment

Arum would do anything for money. If somehow Cotto beats Floyd, Arum will be all over him.

Comment

I see no one at Top Rank that Cotto should fight, but I think the split was amicable.

Comment

He will never admit it, but I bet he is salty as ****. Cotto was one of his top moneymakers. and it certainly doesn't help that he is fighting Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X