hell naw man,get real

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      pac runs through him in 5
      what about the other 7 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        hell naw man,get real
        I am being real. I think Bradley is very good. This is the fight Pac should pick and the fight I wanted him to pick. Still, both Floyd & Pac are horrible, horrible, horrible style matchups for Bradley. This will be the first fight in awhile where Pac looks like that wrecking ball Pac. He will be so dominant that it will hype the Floyd fight back up again to how it use to be. Plus, I dont think Bradley looks that great over 140

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Man, I'm siding with Pacman on this. Bradley is far, far better than Floyd's Canelo. That fight is laughable. That's positive right now.
          floyd-canelo isnt laughable..not the fight i wanted..but hey it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            what about the other 7 rounds?
            there wont be no other 7

Comment

featherfisted Bradley gets murked put him in there with Ortiz now please

Comment

hell naw man,get real
                u gonna be mad when Pac KOs Bradley inside 6?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  I am being real. I think Bradley is very good. This is the fight Pac should pick and the fight I wanted him to pick. Still, both Floyd & Pac are horrible, horrible, horrible style matchups for Bradley. This will be the first fight in awhile where Pac looks like that wrecking ball Pac. He will be so dominant that it will hype the Floyd fight back up again to how it use to be. Plus, I dont think Bradley looks that great over 140

Pac and the under, if you feel confident, throw money at it.

I am thinking those odds will be good since Bradley hasn't been stopped and Vegas never has a low under on a guy like that.

I agree that Floyd is Pac's worst nightmare stylistically but no doubt he can buzz Bradley good.-

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Pac and the under, if you feel confident, throw money at it.

I am thinking those odds will be good since Bradley hasn't been stopped and Vegas never has a low under on a guy like that.

I agree that Floyd is Pac's worst nightmare stylistically but no doubt he can buzz Bradley good.-
                    I will bet big if I can get Manny under -250 maybe a parlay with the under which I think will be 11.5 if the odds are worse that -250. Anything over -250 I have a hard time doing anything with anyone just in principle.

I hope I can get good odds on Manny and all these people saying it is a tough challenge will keep the odds tight, not holding my breath though.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      if bradley wins and gets the loss...ill never watch another fight......

on PPV!!!
                      floyd-canelo isnt laughable..not the fight i wanted..but hey it is what it is
                      Canelo is laughable dude. Name his best win. He tires badley after 4. He is no more than a pampered contender. Bradley for Pacman bangs on Canelo's a$$ all day. I'm not you Larry. I call it how it is. Floyd fighting Canelo is almost as bad as Pacman-Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X