Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think this short jail stint will invigorate, infuriate, & refocus floyd mayweather jr. I hope manny drops everything all of his out of ring distractions because floyd will come out meaner than ever & will look to take manny out in surgical, brutal, & dominating fashion. Manny's recent easy opponents have considerably dulled his edge, his fierceness as a fighter. It will be almost impossible for manny to win against floyd in his current diluted state.

Comment

• So many tears from the Mayweather-harem members in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
        So many tears from the Mayweather-harem members in this thread.
        So many cheers from Manny's Kennel Club members in this thread.

They don't want this fight AT ALL because they KNOW Floyd is light-years ahead of their dumb,dogeating hero..

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
          i think this short jail stint will invigorate, infuriate, & refocus floyd mayweather jr. I hope manny drops everything all of his out of ring distractions because floyd will come out meaner than ever & will look to take manny out in surgical, brutal, & dominating fashion. Manny's recent easy opponents have considerably dulled his edge, his fierceness as a fighter. It will be almost impossible for manny to win against floyd in his current diluted state.
          Nothing to do with this thread, or subject.....

But I believe that Mayweather is going to abuse Pacquiao when they fight.

I am positive that Freddie will stop it.

Despite Mayweathers pre-fight antics, and HUGE mouth, he does not harbor any resentment towards his opponents either before or after they fight..... but I believe that it will be completely different for Pacquiao.

Mayweather focus is unwavering, and he will have a concerted plan to negate Manny's speed/angles, break him down, and punish him during that fight.

Despite the inaccurate fanboy comments directed towards Mayweather, he is a nasty ****er, I can see Pac getting a beating in that fight.

Comment

• hahahahaahah LeadUppercut your gay hero is going to jail

Comment

• I dont think Floyd gives a fuk about boxing right now.

His prison term wont affect the way he feels about Pac. Or rhe way he will fight Pac. If floyd starts trying to be more aggressive he will be playing into Pac's hands. And Floyd is too smart for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
                hahahahaahah LeadUppercut your gay hero is going to jail
                Your gay hero just borrowed money from visionquest to buy a GUY a house.

Hahahahahahahaha

Pac didn't get paid for the Cotto fight and was too gay to do anything about it..

A better MAN would have left that theif long ago..

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                  So many cheers from Manny's Kennel Club members in this thread.

They don't want this fight AT ALL because they KNOW Floyd is light-years ahead of their dumb,dogeating hero..
                  Yea they don't want this fight, they were the one who requested for extra testings, yea they were the one putting out a date then getting locked up weeks after. Yea they dont want this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
                    So pretty much Floyd will be spending 3 months in a country club after deals are worked out. Hopfully he goes to general population, and while Floyd is trying to not drop the soap 50 cent will be banging his wife, while Al Hamon Jerks it. hahah typical
                    hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      I dont think Floyd gives a fuk about boxing right now.

His prison term wont affect the way he feels about Pac. Or rhe way he will fight Pac. If floyd starts trying to be more aggressive he will be playing into Pac's hands. And Floyd is too smart for that.
                      Rubbish.

If you get careless, or reckless, you will play into anybodies hands.

Does that sound like Mayweather ?

BTW, just saying, only a Pac-***go7 could think that another man going to jail is somehow a "win".

I just checked my crystal ball.....

When Mayweather gets out of jail, and Arum is ready to cash Pac out..... that hypejob is going to get an embarrassing beating, I am sooooo sure of that, and so is Bob Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X