Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Fat Yankess has started working in our office...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] A Fat Yankess has started working in our office...

Now, it kind of goes without saying that this woman is significantly overweight. Put it this way.. if we invite her to join us for lunch, I barricade the door while the rest of us get lunch from the work canteen.

But it was recently Christmas - the birth of God's rapist baby as Mary didn't give him permission (#MeToo) - and fuck me if this cunt didn't go full boar.

You know what these great big Fat fucking Fat Yanks are like... it's Christmas, the whale swims into the office wearing antlers on her head one day, a Santa Claus hat the next.

I was walking past her desk, and the cunt was singing Christmas songs at the top of her voice, all "hey honey, let's freaking sing some freakin' carols, douchebags"... it was all I could do not to anally rape her, just to put her in her place.

There's a line, and this burger-chomping Jabba had crossed it by a million miles.

It was like this:

And she was so set in her Fat Yank ways that she couldn't see anything wrong with it.

It's like recently, a friend of mine said he was acting in a play where he had to play an "American", and wondered what the best way to do the accent convincingly was. I suggested he fall off a wall and land on his head to get that authentic "******ed" feel, but he wasn't sure.

She's the kind of woman that, if I raped her, I'd expect her to apologise to me for the indignity, that's how much of a cunt she is.

Why is it Fat Yanks have to act so Fat Yankish?

Originally posted by Generic Fat Yank Poster
    Yo.. you say dis but I bet you're teef our bad. Brit's have bad teef, yo... I just owned yew

Hey, at least she didn't come from Soviet Badtheethistan (Britain, you rotten toothed Brits) #fortheloveofgodsenddentists :cool9:
    Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 01-12-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Now, it kind of goes without saying that this woman is significantly overweight. Put it this way.. if we invite her to join us for lunch, I barricade the door while the rest of us get lunch from the work canteen.

But it was recently Christmas - the birth of God's rapist baby as Mary didn't give him permission (#MeToo) - and fuck me if this cunt didn't go full boar.

You know what these great big Fat fucking Fat Yanks are like... it's Christmas, the whale swims into the office wearing antlers on her head one day, a Santa Claus hat the next.

I was walking past her desk, and the cunt was singing Christmas songs at the top of her voice, all "hey honey, let's freaking sing some freakin' carols, douchebags"... it was all I could do not to anally rape her, just to put her in her place.

There's a line, and this burger-chomping Jabba had crossed it by a million miles.

It was like this:

And she was so set in her Fat Yank ways that she couldn't see anything wrong with it.

It's like recently, a friend of mine said he was acting in a play where he had to play an "American", and wondered what the best way to do the accent convincingly was. I suggested he fall off a wall and land on his head to get that authentic "******ed" feel, but he wasn't sure.

She's the kind of woman that, if I raped her, I'd expect her to apologise to me for the indignity, that's how much of a cunt she is.

Why is it Fat Yanks have to act so Fat Yankish?
      Where are you from?

Comment

Let me guess... Another "fat yank," or "I got bummed" thread.

I thought you got laid out for acting like a stereotypical loud, drunk British tourist.

Bald coont

Comment

''A Fat Yankess has started working in our office...''

......and became 1st employee with a triple digit IQ

Comment

LMAO so techniquecally Mary is the originator of #metoo

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
              Let me guess... Another "fat yank," or "I got bummed" thread.
              The fact that it had "fat yankess" in the title should have given you half a clue... whoever the fuck you are. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Now, it kind of goes without saying that this woman is significantly overweight.

Comment

great opening line

Comment

Let me guess... she's your boss

Comment

Working...
                    X