No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Nunez Inks Promotional Pact With Sampson Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Nunez Inks Promotional Pact With Sampson Boxing

Promoter Sampson Lewkowicz of Sampson Boxing proudly announces the signing of undefeated Panamanian lightweight Jose "El Magnfico" Nunez. 19-year-old Nunez is considered one of the most exciting Panamanian prospects to watch. He was awarded the title of "Prospect of the year 2017" by his homeland's press and the Panamanian Boxing Commission.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Idk who the f#ck this kid is, but if Sampson signed him that means he's gonna be a cat fighting for a world title, & probably winning one, in the next couple years. Not sure there is a guy in boxing who's pulled so many cats from obscurity to becoming top contenders & title holders.

Comment

never really heard of sampson promotions

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        never really heard of sampson promotions
        Then you dont really follow boxing

Comment

Who's that black guy with the kid in the pix? I always thought Sampson was a white guy.....?? 🤔🤔

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Who's that black guy with the kid in the pix? I always thought Sampson was a white guy.....?? 🤔🤔
            your on here 24 7 and u never seen a pic of sampson? hes a white guy from uruguay!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Loco View Post
              your on here 24 7 and u never seen a pic of sampson? hes a white guy from uruguay!
              I'm not on here 24/7 and I don't keep track of guys like you do.
              But thanks for clarifying that for me. I thought Sampson was a white guy.
              Didn't know he was from Uruguay though..

Comment

Working...
              X