No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor: Pre-Event Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor: Pre-Event Report Card

Whatever one thinks about it, we’ve arrived at the biggest boxing event of the year (Showtime PPV, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST). If you miss it, years of history says Showtime will replay the festivities in one week for the cost of a standard monthly subscription. It will be the biggest replay of the year by then. In boxing, biggest is a simple concept. The fight that makes the most money and has the most people watching is the biggest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Funny report card that one.
    Have the day off so I guess I'll have to find a bar that has May-Mac and Cotto-Kamegai running. Should be fun.

Comment

Floyd fighting a guy who's 0 and 0 who's next Tiger Woods ?

Comment

Mr author, you forgot to predict the outcome of the fight between Gervonta vs Francisco Fonseca.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Whatever one thinks about it, we’ve arrived at the biggest boxing event of the year (Showtime PPV, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST). If you miss it, years of history says Showtime will replay the festivities in one week for the cost of a standard monthly subscription. It will be the biggest replay of the year by then. In boxing, biggest is a simple concept. The fight that makes the most money and has the most people watching is the biggest.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          What **** did I read

Clown like prediction

Comment

Somebody, does 9 PM EST actually means that Mayweather will fight at this time or he will fight at 11PM or so as usual? Thanks.

Comment

9pm est means that when the ppv televised portion starts. When the ppv undercards start and mayweather depending on how short those fight may or may not be, due to KO's or TKO's. But he wont fight till 11p or maybe 12a your time.

Comment

Thanks. figured the same

Comment

Working...
                X