Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Marquez beat the guys in Manny Pacquiao's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
    marquez went life and death with a past it barrera didn't he?
    morales probabley beats him too

not including the welterweights

btw are we talkin pre- or post steroids marquez?
    Red k sent.......

Comment

Pac's speed and mobility allowed him to beat guys JMM couldnt beat. Like Margo who was big but slow as hell, Pac used movement so that Margo couldnt get in close to use his size advantage and speed to land his when in range and move back out before margo could counter. JMM is good with movement as far as being where he wants to be in the ring but not fast enough to avoid these big guys for 12 rounds. JMM would beat hatton for sure and has a good chance at DLH because DLH was so slow and so weak when he came in at 145.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Marquez outpoints the Cotto Pacquiao fought... he was coming off 1 horrible beating and 1 arguable lose to Clottey not to mention the Catchweight

Marquez outpoints a slow ass limited skill predictable inferior Margarito that was coming off a brutal beating and TKO lose

Marquez outpoints Clottey

Marquez stop Hatton

Marquez would probably lose to fishnets

Marquez stops Diaz

Marquez outpoints the Mosley that was coming off a brutal beating and draw
        lol, i dont care what anyone says, margarito is no diaz or katsidis, marquez has no chance of hurting him and no chance of slowing him down, i'd love to see marquez go through a war with him for 12 rounds, he'd get murked are you crazy?

he can probabley beat cotto, but like every marquez fight against a legit boxer, it'd be close and likely a toss up decision

i think he'd lose vs clottey, clottey wont fear his power, his speed and marquez wouldn't have the workrate or be able to get through the guard

agree

agree

agree

agree

Comment

Originally posted by klipsch speaker View Post
          I want to know what you people think.......

Those guys Manny fought since 126
          Cotto- No
          Marg- No
          Clottey- Yes
          Hatton- Yes
          ODLH-NO
          Diaz-Yes
          Mosley-No

I also believe he would loose to Erik Morales in the lower weights.

Comment

drain em!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
              marquez went life and death with a past it barrera didn't he?
              morales probabley beats him too

not including the welterweights

btw are we talkin pre- or post steroids marquez?
              GTFO. Stop posting garbage.

Comment

No. I doubt he would even go that far.

Comment

lol weight drained de la hoya who was getting pushed back with a ****ing jab.

Comment

Originally posted by klipsch speaker View Post
                    I am sure you can defend all theae answers. I will be waiting. Not to debate but to know what makes you think so.
                    I agree with exactly this. He may be even beats that version of Dlh. The toughest would be Cotto. I used to think the size was a huge issue but I really underestimated his accuracy in the fire fights. I believe its better than Pacquiao. Every fighter on that list allowed Pac to T off. If they fought Marquez the same way he could hang no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Marquez outpoints the Cotto Pacquiao fought... he was coming off 1 horrible beating and 1 arguable lose to Clottey not to mention the Catchweight

Marquez outpoints a slow ass limited skill predictable inferior Margarito that was coming off a brutal beating and TKO lose

Marquez outpoints Clottey

Marquez stop Hatton

Marquez Boxes de la hoya silly

Marquez stops Diaz

Marquez outpoints the Mosley that was coming off a brutal beating and draw
                      Pacquiaos resume is highly overrated

Comment

Working...
                      X