Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody explain to me how is that Rigondeaux dont have a chance against Doanire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
    Let me explain to you how Rigo has no chance, just imagine Rigo is Khan and Donaire is Danny Garcia. Yea Rigo has some good skills and good ring IQ but just like Khan has a China Chin, So once he gets caught good a couple times he's going down like King Kahn!
    Well this is a pretty bad comparison.

Khan has a terrible ring IQ, and his defense sucks, while Rigo has great ring IQ and a magnificent defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
      I seriously dont understand how Donaire is favored so much to win this bout.... Rigo is CLEARLY the better boxer..i mean seriously... if you know anything about Boxing you have to know this.

Donaire is so friggin overrated it blows my mind, this was established when a lot of rankings for p4p had him over friggin Andre Ward.
      Where do you have Donaire in your P4P? 10ish? 20ish?

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Well this is a pretty bad comparison.

Khan has a terrible ring IQ, and his defense sucks, while Rigo has great ring IQ and a magnificent defense.
        But Khan is a lot more experienced than Rigo. And Khan also showed a shaky chin early. Agree Rigo is much smarter and more defensively responsible, hope he doesn't settle for a Narvaez type moral victory.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          I have Rigo as the favourite

Ok, only Rigo has only been down once in his entire pro + am career combined and it was a flash KD. Ok, only Rigo has the 2nd best defense in boxing after Floyd Mayweather (and Khan doesn't)
          Ward is looking directly at you.....

Laughing

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            I have Rigo as the favourite

Ok, only Rigo has only been down once in his entire pro + am career combined and it was a flash KD. Ok, only Rigo has the 2nd best defense in boxing after Floyd Mayweather (and Khan doesn't)
            Remind me of this come April 14th after Rigo's been Brutally K.O'd!

Comment

Working...
            X