No announcement yet.

N'Jikam is a bad move for Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N'Jikam is a bad move for Cotto.

Just was watching N'Jikam fights on YouTube and I think this would be a very tough fight for Cotto. Imo he should stay at 154. For those who have seen N'Jikam fight what are your thoughts?

The seed is being implanted for the justification of a future catch weight fight with the guy.

Comment

Honestly, I'd prefer that he'd stay at 154 and get another belt.

Fighting anyone at 160 would be too much. He'd be a midget up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        The seed is being implanted for the justification of a future catch weight fight with the guy.
        lol you're such a clown. I don't support making a champ come down to fight for his title and I was clear on that before when that was mentioned. You fail try again....Now can we get back to the thread topic?

Comment

I watched like three of his fights

He seems to tire and doesn't throw that much in combinations. He is more of a boxer which plays into Cotto's strengths. I think its a tough fight, since the guy has speed, size and youth on his side. I think a SD/MD type of fight would be in order

Comment

Canelo is the best fight. A young, hungry beltholder at 154 that will generate the most money.

N'dam is the beltholder so that fight should take place at 160 which I think Cotto is biting off more than he can chew. Flying N'dam over from France, and paying him to drain himself is a bit*h move, IMO.

Comment

The reason Cotto will have lots of fits is N'Jikam activity, dude is constantly moving and pressuring behind the jab. But cotto style can possibly slow him down but I think cotto is just too small to be effective to put a damper on N'jkam style and at this point cotto can not keep up with his activity level. So this will be a N'Jikam style fight all night and cotto will lose a UD if he doesnt get stopped./

Comment

Why are you concern, is Cotto fighting him?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Why are you concern, is Cotto fighting him?
                  Nothing set yet but a guy who interviewed him recently was tweeting on how Cotto was looking to get a belt in his 4th weight class and N'Jikams name has been thrown around with Cotto lately.

Comment

N'Jikam only has an interim belt. Cotto is not going to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X