Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What round would Adrien Broner knockout Mercito Gesta?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gesta by gang rape

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
      Broner's a bum?
      That's for u to decide. All I know is he's clearly better than mediocre gesta.

Comment

Gasta calls out Broner video

http://www.youtube.com/embed/I_US1quoeGE

Comment

Gesta isn't a midget like his past opponents... But he's there to be hit.... So ill say 8th

Comment

Gesta is a club fighter and once he steps up he is getting koed,he wouldt last more then 3rds against Broner

Comment

Cruel to put gesta in with an ATG

Comment

I'll take Broner with a 8th Round TKO, Broner's work to the body will be the difference in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                  Haters = Motivators
                  I'm secretly a Broner supporter. I just want to see what the hell he'd say if he lost. Would Gesta ask him to comb his hair? Would his "brush" take one for the team? Would he do the brush voice? :|...Man he needs to do a brush interview on HBO with Merchant interviewing him.

Comment

Gesta seems to be have a solid beard. I say broner btch ass wins a dec

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      Yea because mercito gesta is Ponce de leon. Smh neither the same style, skill level, experience nothing. Gesta is a knockout waiting to happen.
                      I'd actually favor Broner in this fight but to Gesta's defense, we dunno anything about his chin but something tells me he's gotta a pretty good one. That's just the impression I get.
                      Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      huh? PDL gets hit a lot lol he is no slick boxer dude, Gesta only gets hit cause he leaves himself open admiring his combo.
                      Tries to be cute too much.
                      Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      Pdl isn't slick but he's awkward. Ppl forget that even Gamboa had a hard time with him. Gesta isn't tricky at all, he's there he telegraphs and he's not that skillful. I mean anyone who disagrees should watch his fights. He fights bums and still looks rather mediocre.
                      I don't remember Gamboa struggling with Ponce... I thought he was winning by a pretty wide margin.

So if Ponce is a bum what does that make Broner?

Comment

Working...
                      X