No announcement yet.

hopkins vs trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopkins vs trinidad

so i was watching some trinidad fights on youtube and came across this karceno video. from what i can see, alot of you think he sucks, so i just wanted to get your opinions on what hes talking about with the wraps and the headbutting by hopkins..if this has been discussed before, my bad

I have not been able to find out why Karceno would know more about boxing than anyone else. Did the guy ever box? Was he ever a boxing writer? what are his qualifications as an expert? He sounds like a drunk that just woke up from a bad hangover and has mush in his mouth. I can't stand to listen to the guy and I think he is full of it.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
      so i was watching some trinidad fights on youtube and came across this karceno video. from what i can see, alot of you think he sucks, so i just wanted to get your opinions on what hes talking about with the wraps and the headbutting by hopkins..if this has been discussed before, my bad
      really?!?...naw for real?!?!?....so B.Hop schooled Tito because of illegal tactics...over 20 something butts and no cut?!?....WOW....ask my man about that Floyd forearm and watch the tap shoes come out

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        really?!?...naw for real?!?!?....so B.Hop schooled Tito because of illegal tactics...over 20 something butts and no cut?!?....WOW....ask my man about that Floyd forearm and watch the tap shoes come out
        Well you know how that goes. There is only 2 fighters that get no question about what they do inside the squared circle. B-Hop isn't 1 of them.

Comment

The way Trinidad wraps his hands is illegal in New York but legal in most places. Trinidad hits very hard because of the speed and leverage of his punches, not because of the way he wraps his hands. Hopkins was a dirty fighter but the main reason he beat Trinidad was his skill and boxing knowledge and he was bigger naturally. Trinidad seemed off to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            According to this fool thats why he has a bump on his
            Forehead

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              The way Trinidad wraps his hands is illegal in New York but legal in most places. Trinidad hits very hard because of the speed and leverage of his punches, not because of the way he wraps his hands. Hopkins was a dirty fighter but the main reason he beat Trinidad was his skill and boxing knowledge and he was bigger naturally. Trinidad seemed off to me.
              This.

Tito was naturally very heavy handed.

He never used anything illegal in his gloves.

Anyone who says otherwise is a salty Tito hater.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I don't agree that Hopkins beat Trinidad because he was dirty or naturally bigger. He outboxed Tito. **** man, outbox isn't even the right word. He put on an epic performance. One of skill, intelligence and poise. Him being naturally bigger doesn't change anything. He's always had a great chin and his defense always allowed him to take few punches anyway. How would that change if he was smaller? Hopkins took away Trinidad's left hook and used his jab to silence the right. And then broke him down. He was perfect that night against a great fighter at the peak of his powers.

Comment

Working...
                X