No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley's record is looking way better than himself in the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley's record is looking way better than himself in the ring

Another clear example of a record not corresponding to what we see in the ring. Like Joe Calzaghe and many others, these days are sad days for boxing. Well, Tim's last 3 opponents have a combined record of 77-0. The guy has T-Rex arms, can't jab effectively vs good opposition, doesn't have much power either. He does have the will to win no matter what (head, elbows, chairs and kitchen sinks) but IMO He's not as good as the record shows. It will be another 20 years until we see the next Floyd Mayweather Jr. I'm telling you. Only Andre Ward comes close IMO, but also not as good.

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    Another clear example of a record not corresponding to what we see in the ring. Like Joe Calzaghe and many others, these days are sad days for boxing. Well, Tim's last 3 opponents have a combined record of 77-0. The guy has T-Rex arms, can't jab effectively vs good opposition, doesn't have much power either. He does have the will to win no matter what (head, elbows, chairs and kitchen sinks) but IMO He's not as good as the record shows. It will be another 20 years until we see the next Floyd Mayweather Jr. I'm telling you. Only Andre Ward comes close IMO, but also not as good.
    Ward is not all that. I think potentially Dirrell could be better. However he is a hoe.

Bradley is no where near good as anyone says, good all round, but nothing great.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
      Ward is not all that. I think potentially Dirrell could be better. However he is a hoe.

Bradley is no where near good as anyone says, good all round, but nothing great.
      I agree about Dirrell all the talent to be great shame he's a ***** with no heart.

Bradley is so overrated its not even funny, his existence annoys me!

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        There will never be another Mayweather because there is only one Mayweather..Was there another SRL??Another Duran??Another Tyson??Etc etc etc..Bradley is what he is,a good fighter who has found ways to win and beat the odds..You can't be mad at that,as long as Bradley keeps winning there will be no doubt about it..Bradley is a very good fighter who has the chance to become great...Here's a fact when's the last time Bradley was in a close fight??I'll tell you with Witter,that's a hell of a long time ago..And it's not like Bradley has fought bums,he has fought legit threats and has dominated...

Ok he did not do it like Pac or May so the hell what..He did it none the less,Ward and Bradley are very similar which is why it's so funny to hear you say Ward is close but Bradley is leagues behind..Tbh that really just does not make any sense..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          There will never be another Mayweather because there is only one Mayweather..Was there another SRL??Another Duran??Another Tyson??Etc etc etc..Bradley is what he is,a good fighter who has found ways to win and beat the odds..You can't be mad at that,as long as Bradley keeps winning there will be no doubt about it..Bradley is a very good fighter who has the chance to become great...Here's a fact when's the last time Bradley was in a close fight??I'll tell you with Witter,that's a hell of a long time ago..And it's not like Bradley has fought bums,he has fought legit threats and has dominated...

Ok he did not do it like Pac or May so the hell what..He did it none the less,Ward and Bradley are very similar which is why it's so funny to hear you say Ward is close but Bradley is leagues behind..Tbh that really just does not make any sense..
          You are correct Sr., but you forgot to say that BRadley is a b*tch for ducking Khan!!!! :smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post

Agreed. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              You are correct Sr., but you forgot to say that BRadley is a b*tch for ducking Khan!!!! :smileysex
              You'll be the first to wear the Bradley Brand..

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey;10740979[B
                ]I agree about Dirrell all the talent to be great shame he's a ***** with no heart.[/B]

Bradley is so overrated its not even funny, his existence annoys me!

The Dirrell hate needs to stop. His family said his personality actually changed after he took that cheap shot from Abraham due to brain damage. You so-called tough guys act like he fought 3 months later and showed no ill-effects. He's been out of the ring ever since that night! Show some respect.

Comment

There are so many things I don't like about Bradley I don't even know where to begin. He seems like a decent guy outside of boxing but I'm talking about his headbutts and how he calls out fighters and then when they say "Lets fight" he ducks and dodges.

Comment

Ward is more the total package. Mentally he's more mature, Dirrell reminds me more of Zab Judah, he may even be a little faster but he's not the same as Ward who knows what the game demands of him and delivers. Back to the topic, i don't see anything great about Bradley, do you? Anyone? Am i missing something? Yeah he's there mentally like Ward but again, he doesn't have the physical traits or skills to really excel when he's forced to face good opposition one after the other. But then again he's done that in the last 3 and still won. Though he looked like crap doing it.

Comment

Working...
                    X