Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Paulie Malignaggi A SNAKE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I really don't see Paulie as that type of guy. I mean it would take a real low ass motherf**ker to spar with a guy helping him with an upcoming bout, and then go spill everything to the other camp. I'm 100% sure it's happened before and will happen again, but I don't think Paulie is the type who would break code and do that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      why the f**k would Floyd Mayweather, the greatest fighter of the generation and probably the most prolific defensive fighter in the history of the sport, need a spy for a novice 0-0 "boxer"
      Because Floyd has always said he never takes any opponent lightly and prepares for everyone the same.

Comment

I think it's unlikely, but on the other hand I wouldn't be surprised as this happens more often than fans think. Floyd actually admitted that he knew someone in Pacquiao's camp who told him everything that was going on too. Does he need to do it to win? Of course not, but it helps obviously. Floyd by stoppage in any case.

Comment

is this some form of satire where we're supposed to forget he's fighting a guy with a 0-0 record in a glorified exhibition?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            is this some form of satire where we're supposed to forget he's fighting a guy with a 0-0 record in a glorified exhibition?
            Like I said above, Floyd does not take any opponent lightly. He may want to know everything possible about McGregor regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
              It's well known that Mayweather has had people he knows infiltrate his opponent's camps before in the past so that he can learn as much about them as possible leading up to the fight. So given that Malignaggi has both slurped Floyd's dong AND made negative remarks about Conor in the past, do you think it's possible he (or someone else) might be a spy for the Mayweather clan?

I'd be keeping a close eye if I were Conor and his team.
              good shout, .

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                It's well known that Mayweather has had people he knows infiltrate his opponent's camps before in the past so that he can learn as much about them as possible leading up to the fight. So given that Malignaggi has both slurped Floyd's dong AND made negative remarks about Conor in the past, do you think it's possible he (or someone else) might be a spy for the Mayweather clan?

I'd be keeping a close eye if I were Conor and his team.
                Dude, what is with you and all the references to penis sucking lately?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised since the last few months there has been a huge increase in the number of conspiracy threads and the number of ****sexual/penis related posts.

This thread manages to be both conspiracy and ****sexual/penis at the same time.

Geez.

Comment

Working...
                X