Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's impossible to like the New York Jets.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check hates Limeys and Jets.

Comment

Tom Brady will deal with them, no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
        Tom Brady will deal with them, no worries.
        in the manner a prime andre the giant would have dealt with your mancrush

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Did your team lose?
            Yeah but that has no bearing on my feelings.

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
            Check hates Limeys and Jets.
            Limeys are good people.

Comment

Even though the Jets are in the same division as the Pats, I never really hated them until Rex took over.

Rex is just soooo full of himself that even his humongous body can't hold all of it in so it trickles down to his players, except Sanchez.

The Pats will do the league(or most of us) a big favor if they embarrass these clowns AGAIN so the bungholes will have second thoughts about opening their pie holes, at least until the start of next season.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                Even though the Jets are in the same division as the Pats, I never really hated them until Rex took over.

Rex is just soooo full of himself that even his humongous body can't hold all of it in so it trickles down to his players, except Sanchez.

The Pats will do the league(or most of us) a big favor if they embarrass these clowns AGAIN so the bungholes will have second thoughts about opening their pie holes, at least until the start of next season.
                rex was both entertaining and tolerable as a D coordinator because he couldnt go 'too far' or over the top due to having a head coach keeping him in check, but he's ignorant of his own actions and the way he's percieved by the public and its quite foolish and unprofessional

i hated him a D coordinator only because he coached the ravens and naturally i dont like them.... but he was still humorous and whatnot

Comment

I dont mind Rex Ryan talking **** it makes the games more interesting. What annoys me is that he thinks he is on the same level as Bill Belicheck and Tom Brady and claims this game is a rivalry between Rex and Bill when in reality Bill probably doesnt give a **** about Rex.

Comment

Originally posted by -frohawk- View Post
                    rex was both entertaining and tolerable as a D coordinator because he couldnt go 'too far' or over the top due to having a head coach keeping him in check, but he's ignorant of his own actions and the way he's percieved by the public and its quite foolish and unprofessional

i hated him a D coordinator only because he coached the ravens and naturally i dont like them.... but he was still humorous and whatnot
                    If you live in the NY/NJ area and are not a Jets fan, trust me Rex's antics will make you start rooting against his team.

But if that was his intention, then it's working.

Comment

The Colts had those jokers beat but the special teams choked.

Comment

Working...
                      X