Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting taller?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea ive always heard something like height is mostly genetics...and sleeping well as a juvenile.

Comment

well about the basketball thing , i was talking to my friend on how everyone who we know that played basketball all their lives and some made it to high school basketball are tall. But the reason for that is that people who stayed short stopped playing.

and by the way im old already im 20 and im only 5'9

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
        Stretch in the morning, the night, and anytime you can.
        It did wonders for me.
        what type of stretches dude? i've seen people sell sreching implaments in different countries that is supposed to simulate maximal growth

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
          Damn, you weren't kidding when you said you were short.

There are surgeries which can make you taller. What they do, is they cut your legs open, saw your bone, and then fill it in with other bone, or something, and let it grow together. I'm sure it hurts like hell, and is completely unnecessary.

The important question to ask is: how old are you? If you're still young, don't worry about getting taller, because you're going to grow. If you are older, then, well, you're pretty much **** out of luck.

Yeah I have accepted I am short and lived to deal with it...No reason to get down or insecure about something you cant help you know? Work with what you got and make the most of it.

Comment

Working...
          X