• Show
Clear All

i think pac handles scott just fine if Im honest but you never know

i think pacman should keep away from morales though,

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
      i think pac handles scott just fine if Im honest but you never know

i think pacman should keep away from morales though,
      for us Pac Fans, staying away from Morales is not feasible, for now its everything, its the affirmation of pacs greatness if ever he defeats Erik (that all of us pac fans believe is a strong possiblity), and the fight will bring on the money, plus the fact that a loss to EM at 130 is not that bad, Pac can always go back at 126....

Comment

this fight was so rubbish! between a Ok level domestic fighter and a bum. what a farce!

Comment

Originally posted by markosg19
          this fight was so rubbish! between a Ok level domestic fighter and a bum. what a farce!
          i think harrison is above domestic level, he is a world champion(albeit only wbo) and has fought ex champions.
          i'm not saying he could beat the best in the division but nobody in britain could live with him except possibly micheal brodie
          and he's a world class fighter.
          but i agree that the fight was rubbish!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
            for us Pac Fans, staying away from Morales is not feasible, for now its everything, its the affirmation of pacs greatness if ever he defeats Erik (that all of us pac fans believe is a strong possiblity), and the fight will bring on the money, plus the fact that a loss to EM at 130 is not that bad, Pac can always go back at 126....

indeedd i agree it is the holy grail.........think he should finish his business with Marquez though as this will only detract fomr his legacty if it rumbles on too long.

how good is the featherweight div huh...that and the light welters are just talent abound.

Comment

naz would have knocked out harrsion inside of 3 rounds and brodie in 1

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
                indeedd i agree it is the holy grail.........think he should finish his business with Marquez though as this will only detract fomr his legacty if it rumbles on too long.

how good is the featherweight div huh...that and the light welters are just talent abound.
                I agree with you on this, JPW, but a lot of Fans and also Pacs handlers wants to catch EM before he jumps to light weight, so we really don't know what fight is in store for Pac early next year, JMM or EM....

Comment

Originally posted by markosg19
                  naz would have knocked out harrsion inside of 3 rounds and brodie in 1
                  I strongly doubt this, I know Naz is a heavy puncher and I have no comment with Brodie but Scott is another story, big for a featherweight and tough as nails....

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
                    I strongly doubt this, I know Naz is a heavy puncher and I have no comment with Brodie but Scott is another story, big for a featherweight and tough as nails....
                    correct. the claim is based on nothing.
                    aside from anything else naz couldnt fight at middleweight at present let alone get to feather

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
                      correct. the claim is based on nothing.
                      aside from anything else naz couldnt fight at middleweight at present let alone get to feather
                      So the Prince really is that big, if he had stayed in shape, he would not have any problems looking for big fights and could still command a lot of moolah....

Comment

Working...
                      X