khan
      holt
      peterson
      maidana
      judah
      alvarando
      guzman

those should all be good possibilities
      Khan: could see it happening but he seems dead set on a Garcia rematch then a move to 147

Holt: isn't top 10 and most likely will lose to Peterson this Friday and coming off a lost I would prefer Vazquez at 135 should he beat Burns

Peterson: good choice..... could see him fighting Matthysse first but good choice nonetheless

Maidana: at 147

Judah: will likely lose to Garcia and with him coming off a lost I would prefer Vazquez at 135 should he beat Burns

Alvarado: Top Rank

Guzman: not top 10 and is also being lined up for an Allakhverdiev rematch

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Khan: could see it happening but he seems dead set on a Garcia rematch then a move to 147

Holt: isn't top 10 and most likely will lose to Peterson this Friday and coming off a lost I would prefer Vazquez at 135 should he beat Burns

Peterson: good choice..... could see him fighting Matthysse first but good choice nonetheless

Maidana: at 147

Judah: will likely lose to Garcia and with him coming off a lost I would prefer Vazquez at 135 should he beat Burns

Alvarado: Top Rank

Guzman: not top 10 and is also being lined up for an Allakhverdiev rematch
        maaidana looks horrible at 147.i think he will come back to his more natural 140.im sure a fight can be made for the right price regardless

win or lose,holt,judah are potential foes as they are at gate keeper status.good names,still decent fighters,but still a real long shot for an upset

guzman isnt top 10 but he is a name fighter and he is very blown up.guys like judah,holt,and possibly guzman are becoming the new ndou,and corley.i think they will fight every rising contender

i think khan stays at 140.he doesnt handle power in this division well,so its only getting worse as he moves up

i know alvarando is tr but if he loses again to rios,what else would they do with him.rival promoters dont want their top guys getting beat,i dont think they mind the lower tier guys

Comment

He'll fight Zab Judah. People will defend it.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
            maaidana looks horrible at 147.i think he will come back to his more natural 140.im sure a fight can be made for the right price regardless

win or lose,holt,judah are potential foes as they are at gate keeper status.good names,still decent fighters,but still a real long shot for an upset

guzman isnt top 10 but he is a name fighter and he is very blown up.guys like judah,holt,and possibly guzman are becoming the new ndou,and corley.i think they will fight every rising contender

i think khan stays at 140.he doesnt handle power in this division well,so its only getting worse as he moves up

i know alvarando is tr but if he loses again to rios,what else would they do with him.rival promoters dont want their top guys getting beat,i dont think they mind the lower tier guys
            I think Vazquez is a better fight for Broner coming off a Burns win (should he win) then any of those guys at the moment and also think that these "challenges" at 140 for Broner are just not there the way people make it seem outside of Matthysse/Peterson

There is the Vazquez fight and also Abril (assuming Abril wins) and you can also throw a couple of defenses of the lineal crown in there should he beat Vazquez.... If he couldn't make the weight I could understand but 140 at least in my eyes isn't all that different from 135

Appreciate the breakdown though

Comment

I genuinely agree, but at least if Broner moves to 140 there's the potential for him to fight a dangerous opponet.

Whereas if he stays at 135 there is none.

Comment

broner needs to face someone his on size, 140 is where he'll get stopped for the first time, maybe against mattysse

Comment

This just not a Broner problem, this is a problem for everyone. Too many fighters have the same manager and we all know Top Rank and Golden Boy don't want to do business with each other. My opinion is if these guys keep winning at 140, these fights will become so big they will eventually be made.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    What did he say?
                    Danny said that they've known each other since they were kids....Broner and Angel said the fight wouldn't happen....this is one of those Dirrell-Ward....Arslan-Krasniqi situations

Comment

Fuck that coward ass cop-out **** "Oh but but he's a f-friend of mine I'm not gonna fight him"...

Down the line Danny Garcia and Broner need to fight. Fuck your so called friendship, I'm sure he only said that cause they're both with Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                      X