Rigondeaux to get 750k for Donaire fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn good money for Rigo. Let's get it on

Comment

I wonder why he's getting that amount, lets face it he's not worth that much

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Not official but wth I was expecting Rigo to get like 200k while Donaire got 1M.

Win or lose the fight, this is a win for Rigo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        I was expecting something along those lines myself. Although, maybe 750k or so for Nonito.

Comment

Muthafcker overpaid,Hope he puts on a show.

Comment

damn, that's a lot of money. how much has donaire been getting for his last couple fights? i thought i heard him say he doesn't even make a mill a fight yet. if rigondeaux's getting 750k, donaire surely has to be getting a mill in this one. at least i would assume so.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Then people wonder why Rigo's been bangin' on that door so hard. lol

Makes you question, why? Why would a guy like Guillermo get offered so much cash? Evidently, Top Rank doesn't necessarily agree there's no interest in Rigo.
              NSB doesn't represent the real world. Fact is that Arum went through great efforts to resign him and is apparently taking good care of him. He puts him on the undercards of the biggest fights out there and he tried to give him an HBO co-feature against Poon to help build this fight.

Top Rank is obviously high on the guy and hopefully makes the most of this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
                I wonder why he's getting that amount, lets face it he's not worth that much
                I think everyone is asking themselves the same question. Looks like Gary Hyde has actually been doing his job. Got Rigo a 50k raise his last fight and now this...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  damn, that's a lot of money. how much has donaire been getting for his last couple fights? i thought i heard him say he doesn't even make a mill a fight yet. if rigondeaux's getting 750k, donaire surely has to be getting a mill in this one. at least i would assume so.

he got 800,000 for Nishioka and 1,000,000 against Arce. Not sure if it is true but it was reported somewhere that Arce got $800,000 to fight Nonito

Comment

See, if Rigo is making THAT much money, how much is Donaire going to make? That 3M offer for the Mares fight looks pretty low.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      NSB doesn't represent the real world. Fact is that Arum went through great efforts to resign him and is apparently taking good care of him. He puts him on the undercards of the biggest fights out there and he tried to give him an HBO co-feature against Poon to help build this fight.

Top Rank is obviously high on the guy and hopefully makes the most of this opportunity.
                      Clearly, the proof is in the putting.

Comment

Working...
                      X