Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Gamboas Fans Deny He Ducked Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do Gamboas Fans Deny He Ducked Rios?

Fight was made, everything he showed intrest in that fight till the last minute till he let somebody get in his ear like a female and talk him into what he wanted to do, his career would have been way better off had he gone head with the fight, no lay off he be kind a star right now. now he still in the same position he was before he decided to break ties (i.e. making arum money) but now with none of the benefits lol.

all that **** he talked, yet he ran. He could have stayed in his own town and made a announcement why he didnt want to take the rios fight and tell everyone hismeld like a man but decided to play hide n seek for a few weeks.

That duck move Gamboa pulled really made me lose respect for him. The guy was a damn no show at the presser... He didn't even let the people know he wasn't even showing up, and Rios was already there and prepared. He might've even beat Rios considering how drained he was.

Comment

"This Coward Never Wanted to Fight"

Comment

People had the nerve to say that this fight was going to be another Pacquiao-Margarito type fight. Yet, Gamboa went life and death with part-time balut monger Farenas but he somehow destroys Rios who is about 2-3 weight classes bigger than him. LOL NSB is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          People had the nerve to say that this fight was going to be another Pacquiao-Margarito type fight. Yet, Gamboa went life and death with part-time balut monger Farenas but he somehow destroys Rios who is about 2-3 weight classes bigger than him. LOL NSB is hilarious.
          I gues all you have to do is look pretty throwing you punches and they think you an ATG, they forget you still need to FIGHT!

Comment

True this is a duck that only a few can defend and the reason no one is where to defend it. I don't think his promoter excuse is either good or strong enough, he never had any promotional issues when he called for the fight and venue so that excuse is out of the window and it is a straight duck move.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              True this is a duck that only a few can defend and the reason no one is where to defend it. I don't think his promoter excuse is either good or strong enough, he never had any promotional issues when he called for the fight and venue so that excuse is out of the window and it is a straight duck move.
              I agree 100%

Comment

I remember all the **** Gamboa was talking about Rios. In fact I think it was Gamboa that called Rios out and he no call no show. Than Top Rank sued to get back the money that was spent on promoting the fight. I'm sure if Gamboa went on with it he would've been closer to what he always wanted, and that's a fight with Pacquiao. I too loss respect for him after that.

Comment

I don't deny he ducked Rios, i was super friggin pissed at Gamboa for this...but I dont think he was afraid of Rios at all..i think he ducked Rios for unknown boxing-political reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Fight was made, everything he showed intrest in that fight till the last minute till he let somebody get in his ear like a female and talk him into what he wanted to do, his career would have been way better off had he gone head with the fight, no lay off he be kind a star right now. now he still in the same position he was before he decided to break ties (i.e. making arum money) but now with none of the benefits lol.

all that **** he talked, yet he ran. He could have stayed in his own town and made a announcement why he didnt want to take the rios fight and tell everyone hismeld like a man but decided to play hide n seek for a few weeks.
                    Cuz he's a little bit*h. Even if he was not ducking, him keeping it quiet would forever hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                    X