Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios, Gesta, Alvarado, Herrera Media Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios, Gesta, Alvarado, Herrera Media Day

Hollywood,CA --- "GOOD LUCK APRIL 14" --- Former world champion Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios (L), Oxnard, Ca., wishes good luck to Mike Alvarado (R) during media day Tuesday. Rios prepares for his upcoming World Lightweight title fight against Cuban gladiator and WBA interim lightweight champion Richard Abril and Alvarado takes on Mauricio Herrera on Saturday, April 14 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, live on Pay Per View. Filipino Mercito Gesta will see action on the undercard. Also on this championship double-header telecast is Juan Manuel Marquez, who will go for an historic fourth world title in as many different weight divisions when he takes on WBO European junior welterweight champion Sergey Fedchenko for the vacant WBO interim 140-pound world title. Márquez-Fedchenko will take place in Mexico City. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Too bad Gesta couldn't take Abril's spot....not like he would have won though.

Comment

i guess gesta is fighting another bum, they did'nt even mention his opponent, or are they still trying to find him?.lol

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
        i guess gesta is fighting another bum, they did'nt even mention his opponent, or are they still trying to find him?.lol
        I think they are actually, heard he's not fighting the same person as before.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
          By none of his desires.... I think he should step up and I think that is exactly what he wants to do...He has been calling out names that may be a little out of his league though.. We will see.. I would have love to see what he has against bam bam.. I personally think he would do better than most think. He certainly has a lot of confidence and I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            By none of his desires.... I think he should step up and I think that is exactly what he wants to do...He has been calling out names that may be a little out of his league though.. We will see.. I would have love to see what he has against bam bam.. I personally think he would do better than most think. He certainly has a lot of confidence and I like that.
            I hope he does soon. I like him, he's alright... but has shown nothing special. He should fight a name soon or step up competition.
            There's a couple of LW's that're free right now.

Comment

war bam bam

Comment

RIOS vs ALVARADO next!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X