Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the nicest way to tell someone you're not interested in them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What is the nicest way to tell someone you're not interested in them?

So, I kind of have trouble doing the whole 'nice' thing at times, and one of my childhood friends has been hitting on me via BBM for the last 20 minutes. I feel like I am going to vomit. Someone please tell me a nice way to say 'not interested', without hurting his feelings.

Allow me:

OG Wenger she ain't interested boss!

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      Allow me:

OG Wenger she ain't interested boss!

Comment

for me, i start talkin about how in love i am with freedom...i tell them how i like being able to do things that i want without worrying about anyone else...

Comment

Old Maori chiefs say the best way to do it is to write **** OFF on your lady lumps, then post a photo of it on a boxing website....

Failing that, tell him you've got the drips.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
            So, I kind of have trouble doing the whole 'nice' thing at times, and one of my childhood friends has been hitting on me via BBM for the last 20 minutes. I feel like I am going to vomit. Someone please tell me a nice way to say 'not interested', without hurting his feelings.
            Tell him you are pregnant.

Comment

LMFAO!

Comment

Tell him he reminds you of your little brother.

He should get the hint.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  for me, i start talkin about how in love i am with freedom...i tell them how i like being able to do things that i want without worrying about anyone else...
                  That's really good! I think I'm going to work that in somewhere!

Comment

just another troll on bs. asking silly life questions...lol at you having a kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X