Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana is only making $550k for his fight against Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It maybe be a little, but it's almost twice as much as all of the top UFC fighters are getting each.

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEATŪ View Post
      only?? thats like a gazillion billion in argentina
      No it's not, the real has been , over the past few months the USD has been steadily losing value against the Real which is doing very well on the international currency markets. He should make sure, when he comes to CHANGE USD into Brazilian currency NOT TO DO IT THROUGH A BANK., but in a reputable FOREX company with which you can make a deal either to be satisfied with the market "exchange spread" only of a few points, or make only an extra small charge of a couple of hundred $. Banks are thieves in this sort of deal, often taking 3-4%.

It may by now be about 1.65 R to the USD, or even a bit less.

On a large amount this mounts up to REAL money.

Comment

Mayorga made $50K vs. Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          In my understanding of "Ring"-lish, and boxing terms, "disposing" of someone, and just barely scraping by with a disputed win are two very different things. I presume the latter meaning was the one which influenced the promoters to offer him $550,000.
          Who was put on there arse in that fight ?
          I thought Khan did well to fend off Maidana in the latter rounds, showed he does have a chin. Anyway my point was why is he fighting for the no1 contenders spot when not 4 months ago he was Khans mandatory :/

Comment

i wanna bet on Maidana, anyone? sorry, i hate Argentinians, what odds on the Mexican warrior?
            Last edited by rich6666; 04-09-2011, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
              Maidana is only making $550k for his fight against Morales. I thought he would make more than that.
              thats a lot of money bro

Comment

Working...
              X