Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion. over 50+fighters and only 1 mexican?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Champion. over 50+fighters and only 1 mexican?

Only ONE mexican fighter! WTF?! I've been playing the demo and its everything i wanted the new fight night to be. my only complaint is the lack of my personal favorite fighters. Erik Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera, Jorge Arce, Juan Manuel Marquez. I'm really hoping they make DLC with those guys. I dont care if i gotta pay extra. anyone else with me on this?

I really don't know why they spend 2 years on a game and release it with so few fighters. It should have 250 current fighters plus 250 former fighters.

Comment

they need to get their head outta their ass
      lol
      thats bs
      id buy that dlc tho

Comment

I dont see how they could have left the current lightweight king (JMM) out!

Comment

How many times do we need to go over this? Its not that EA wanted to leave them out. Its some fighters price themselves out or Ea & the fighters management team etc cant come to terms. Lots of stuff we dont hear about.

Comment

Really only 1 Mexican boxer in the entire game? I can name a few off top of my head. Chavez, vargas, Arreola, Monzon. Probably a few more.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
              Really only 1 Mexican boxer in the entire game? I can name a few off top of my head. Chavez, vargas, Arreola, Monzon. Probably a few more.
              Monzon is not from Mexico he's from Argentina, see below...

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...9036&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                Monzon is not from Mexico he's from Argentina, see below...

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...9036&cat=boxer
                Yeah my bad.

Comment

The Marquez bro's would have been awesome, but its probably a price thing. (Manny vs Marquez on FNC would be epic)

Chris Aerolla is on there, i know he's Mexi/Ameri but we're getting closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                    I really don't know why they spend 2 years on a game and release it with so few fighters. It should have 250 current fighters plus 250 former fighters.
                    quality of quantity. makes sense to me when workin on a fixed budget. No project has an endless budget.

Comment

Working...
                    X