No announcement yet.

Great fighters at the end of their careers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Weren't you complaining about people making Floyd threads a few weeks ago?
    he was and if I cared enough I quote him but dude is a ****** doesnt matter to him he'll kill his first born and pimp his momma out to get a floyd fix.

Comment

Larry disappoints once again. Dude, let it go. Please. Stop with your Floyd nuthuggin

Who was your favorite before Floyd? Honest question

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Weren't you complaining about people making Floyd threads a few weeks ago?
        exactly this... lol....

but anyhow, this comparison actually makes floyd look even more impressive. damn...
        but we need some 38 y/o hopkin footage lol

Comment

Originally posted by mneronava2k View Post
          Larry disappoints once again. Dude, let it go. Please. Stop with your Floyd nuthuggin

Who was your favorite before Floyd? Honest question
          who cares bro...let larry have it....at least Floyd was the best of his era and fought stiff comp....GGG has had a million threads and hasn't done 1/1000 of what Floyd has

Everytime someone posts something positive or boxing related as far as money then come the

Comment

In a sport where anything can happen, this guy has never lost. Never been knocked down. And always left the ring looking the same as when he walked in. We can only say that for a few, if any. It's even more impressive when you look at this resume.

Comment

Comment

lol..damn look at all the angry posters

Comment

I appreciate dedication

Comment

Working...
                  X