Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Carlos Ocampo - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Carlos Ocampo - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Spence, Ocampo Scorecard Live BoxingScene - Unbeaten welterweight world champion Errol Spence Jr. and top-rated contender Carlos Ocampo spoke to media at the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters Thursday as Spence nears his homecoming title defense against his unbeaten challenger this Saturday, June 16 live on SHOWTIME from Ford Center at The Star in Frisco in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence vs. Bumcampo

Comment

This arena layout is weird.

Comment

Hope this guy lasts for more than 4 rounds. Excited to see Spence fight again!

Comment

Ocampo's weight was up there!

Comment

So much for the good round Ocampo was having!!

Comment

Spence might end up being really good, but I miss a prime RJJ!

In his prime, RJJ had reflexes that probably only single digit humans on the entire planet had.

Comment

Errol Spence doesn’t convince me

Comment

Anyone else see Spence whisper something in Ocampos ear before he pushed him and hit Ocampo to the left ribs and then to the right back rib area before Ocampo went down? Not sure if this fight was rigged, whilst I like Spence you never know with all the corruption going on in boxing these days!!!! just a theory, please do not shoot me down for asking what I thought I had seen! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X