are japanese cars more reliable than american cars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Anybody here ever owned a Acura ?
    yes! amazing cars! acura = honda. there is so such thing as an "acura" in japan. they're all honda's.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      If you are going to go luxary a Lexus is going to last longer than a Cadillac or BMW .
      lexx is the poor man's baller way. get yourself a new clean model lexus and it'll almost be like bmw lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        German cars are higher quality, which is why they come with an higher price tag. American cars look and feel cheap because they are.
        dont be fooled... not always true. german car's do have the image of being "high end".. but quality wise, it's not the best. far from it.

Comment

German cars are higher quality, which is why they come with an higher price tag. American cars look and feel cheap because they are.
          They drive nicer than most other cars and are luxurious inside but they aren't always higher quality as a whole.

The parts and maintenance are ridiculously expensive and are just a way to get more money from the customer.

Comment

I used to stick to German cars, but decided to go for a Toyota last year and it was a great decision.

I'll probably stick to Japanese cars now.

Comment

British cars are expensive and are crap unreliable cars that fall apart on their own.

Comment

Jab cars are better especially with the ones that the VIN number starts with a J.

But they have crap car companies like Mitsubishi

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  British cars are expensive and are crap unreliable cars that fall apart on their own.
                  What British car companies are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    bimmer is a money trap!! if you're not stable, do not get a bmw! your first service check might surprise you if you've never had these type of cars before.
                    You are not lying^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      yes! amazing cars! acura = honda. there is so such thing as an "acura" in japan. they're all honda's.
                      That's good to hear. I am well aware of the Japanese luxary car system.

Honda - Acura
                      Nissan - Infiniti
                      Toyota - Lexus.

I been looking at Acura it may be my next car.

Those South Korean cars are looking nice too. The Kia stinger and the new Genesis cars are not bad.

However Acura may be my next car.

Comment

Working...
                      X