Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little puccy got anything more to say? Mad little sensitive bytch.

"Whaaaaaaa, I'm a grown man and someone called me boy, whaaaaaaaaa"

F4GGOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I ****ing lol'd at the title
      Me too, I thought the BBC had taken a male victim this time!!

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Are these copy pastas? Wtf am I reading
        i guess it is boy motherfacker.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          I've noticed they call white guys "white boy" then wait for a reaction, but boy isn't really an insult in white culture, so it's like flipping someone off with their back turned when they can't see it. Silly.

Man I don't miss living in a melting pot and all the awkward feminine stress that goes with it. I get my nostalgia here on boxingscene.
          Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          I worked wiht a mechanic named Muhammad from Egypt I believe. I was 18 at the time, he was middle aged. He was a great guy. Funny, humble, generous, and a hard worker. We were working on a car together and I said “hey m’fer pass me the wrench”. He was almost in tears as he asked me not to say these words to him. Next day same thing happened. The words left my mouth before I had a chance to stop. He lost his shyt. He began screaming at the top of his lungs and banging the frame of the car with his wrench like a madman. Apparently he took the term literally and thought I was actually telling him to fcvk his mother. We all assured him I meant no offense and I apologized profusely. It never happened again and we went on like nothing ever happened. Sometimes language barriers and slang profanity aren’t a good mix.
          You can bet on your life that if any thread on this site is to do with race, these two cunts show up in record time.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
            Honestly didn't even read after the first sentence, you're a puccy boy.

Who you think you are:

Who you really are:

You already outed yourself as some h0mosexual, don't dig yourself any deeper. You fantasise about some Hollywood music industry muscled black man, but in reality you'd get stomped by an annoying midget like Conor Mcgregor lol.

Again, no adult man should get so offended at an innocent, every day word and confront someone about it so aggressively. In the real world men don't like being verbally confronted in an aggressive manner and being accused of something they haven't done, those are fighting words.

Tell us again how invincible you are Mr Black Panther h0mosexual prison rapist, you're the exact same as the little f4ggot Nazi kids (minus a few IQ points probably) but you don't see it. I'd stomp you out, that's what I find so funny. You watch too much TV/Movies listen to too many 5 foot 5 130 pound rappers singing about 'how tuff they is'

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
            Little puccy got anything more to say? Mad little sensitive bytch.

"Whaaaaaaa, I'm a grown man and someone called me boy, whaaaaaaaaa"

F4GGOT!
            2/10 post, awful e-thug. No humor, too much assumptions, too much emotion, too many gifs, too much typing, you sound too young, maybe an 18 year old living with his parents. All around awful post. Please stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              You can bet on your life that if any thread on this site is to do with race, these two cunts show up in record time.

You can also bet your life that you would never have the balls to talk to me that way in person.

No surprise that you singled out two of the more intelligent posters on this site while leaving out many of the usual suspects who can never pass up a race thread.

Comment

You can also bet your life that you would never have the balls to talk to me that way in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                  It wouldn't end by "split decision" if he did. LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

What are you gonna do about it boy

Comment

No surprise that you singled out two of the more intelligent posters on this site while leaving out many of the usual suspects who can never pass up a race thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X