• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Lmfao

This whiny little girl has everyone on ignore so nobody can talk to him

Coulters are going to Coulter
    That master lemming(with no followers) has been trying to get everyone in here ignored for the last two years. No one listens to him.

You know what they say about those that repeat behaviors hoping for a different response but never get it...yea he’s a looney tune for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      That master lemming(with no followers) has been trying to get everyone in here ignored for the last two years. No one listens to him.

You know what they say about those that repeat behaviors hoping for a different response but never get it...yea he’s a looney tune for sure.
      Plus he probably thinks Iran is an island near Cuba

His ignorance is breathtaking

Then again, he does live in a fallout shelter behind the outhouse in his mom’s backyard in Texas

Comment

• The media is ready for a war. They're going to portray Trump as weak & incompetent to get him to react. And if he does react they're going to criticize every move he makes. They know exactly how play Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The media is ready for a war. They're going to portray Trump as weak & incompetent to get him to react. And if he does react they're going to criticize every move he makes. They know exactly how play Trump

The media knows how to play Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Good, and thanks.

If we can get a few more of the better posters to follow, the cancer should excise itself.

If nobody will play his childish games, he cant 'win'.

Just like that kid Steve.
            You finally got one! It o my took you two years. Lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              They never learn.

"Stupid" people dont.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                I'm on record saying Iran needs to be thumped, and thumped good.
                And this guy had the nerve to tell me he was against combat on Iran yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  The media is ready for a war. They're going to portray Trump as weak & incompetent to get him to react. And if he does react they're going to criticize every move he makes. They know exactly how play Trump

You think Trump will go to war due to pressure from the media?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    And this guy had the nerve to tell me he was against combat on Iran yesterday
                    Quote me, please.

I've said I'm not for protracted, undeclared wars, but I've said many times that some people (like Iran) need to be checked when they step out of line.

Let's see that quote, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X