Collapse
No announcement yet.

This proves Errol Spence is more popular than Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is with this Spence Jr vs Mikey Garcia Popularity Contest BOTH do well for themselves damn I don't see the need to downplay one to lift up the other

BOTH was key in their PPV Success and BOTH made A LOT of money from that event Allegedly

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
      psssh how? you cant buy ppv with EBT
      LDBC trolls will apply the same game to Crawford vs Spence. the LDBC hate Crawford because he's signed to Arum...

They're not boxing fans. Redd Foxx been punked so many times he's now using Floyd as his sig. Redd Foxx used to cry when people on the site cried that Kovalev 1 was a robbery. Even Floyd said Ward lost... We seen plenty of pics of Ward knocked down on the canvas with gifs. Redd Foxx the new GGG casual style fan.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        What is with this Spence Jr vs Mikey Garcia Popularity Contest
        there's a thing called the LDBC. They created the narrative.

Comment

Spence pathetically came out wearing Mexican colors trying to pander to a group that was praying to see him lose. When his next PPV loses money watch the shills blame it on Porter. They want it both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            What is with this Spence Jr vs Mikey Garcia Popularity Contest BOTH do well for themselves damn I don't see the need to downplay one to lift up the other

BOTH was key in their PPV Success and BOTH made A LOT of money from that event Allegedly
            I don’t get it either lol. They got paid the same

Loser takes a backseat while other headlines main fight / PPV

Both mutually liked by the cores

The fight was heavily promoted. Every damn NFL / Fox commercial I saw these 2

Comment

And Porter is taller than Mikey but they are still both short.

Comment

Lol, so Spence gets more searches after beating Garcia. How about some data before the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Spence pathetically came out wearing Mexican colors trying to pander to a group that was praying to see him lose. When his next PPV loses money watch the shills blame it on Porter. They want it both ways.
                  “Cause would it be L.A. without Mexicans?
                  Black love brown pride and the sets again”

Porter Vs Spence should fight in Barclays. Heading to Staples tho

I’m not sure Spence Porter does same as Mikey unless undercard super stacked.

I mean there already fighting in a arena and not a stadium lol. I’m planning on attending tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    He wasn't pandering to them, he was mocking them. Black American boxers have a history of mocking Mexican boxers by wearing the mexican colors in a fight.

Adrien did it against Mikey and Floyd did it against Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                      psssh how? you cant buy ppv with EBT

Ask your fellow mexicans "Acceptamos EBT"

Comment

Working...
                      X