Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats this stupid Talk about Marquez fighting Cotto,Clotty, and Hatton to get Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imo Marquez has to beat at least one solid jr. welterweight or welterweight for the fight to even make sense. If Pacquiao beats him all people would say is he can't fight at that weight.

Comment

pacfarts getting pwned again big time

Comment

pac is a little cheat who's scared of jmm but is happy to fight once again one of floyds left over

Comment

wow whip, i know weve had our differences but way to fight for truth against the haters of facts and logic. these parrots just mimic arum and roach and blindly follow their words as gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            pac is a little cheat who's scared of jmm but is happy to fight once again one of floyds left over
            No. 1 idiot of the day. Perhaps you forget that JMM is Floyd's leftover, did you forget about it? So Berto should be the best guy.

Comment

I think that first came up after Marquez the d1ckhead said Pac's wins over those guys were nothing and that he would've done the same.

If he's going to talk himself up like that, he needs to back it up. Especially as he got his ass handed to him the only time he fought at 147.

If he seriously believed he could compete at those weights (which would've made it easier to force another fight with Pac), he wouldn't have run his little ass back to 135 and then just run his mouth that he would whoop these guys, disrespecting them aswell as Manny who actually had the balls to step to up to these challenges and face them.

Inevitably the JMMorons are now starting to buy into his bull**** and saying he'd be a favorite to beat Hatton. Buls****! Hatton would've destroyed him. He won't even risk facing Khan, or any other 140lber.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Yeah Floyd has been all class in the negotiations between him and pac over the last year so I guess he doesn't deserve to fight pac either. Come on man this is boxing not golf. Not one of pac's last 6 opponents ever kissed Mannys ass leading up to the fight and I don't see why Marquez has to be the first.
                True, none of them did, but none of them constantly insulted him before closing the deal to fight him.

I do agree that Marquez does deserve fighting pac more than mosley, but with the way he's been constantly insulting Pac, i don't think Pac would be inclined to indirectly giving him MILLIONS OF DOLLARS for his public tirades.

That would be tantamount to Pac giving Marquez millions of dollars for SPITTING ON HIS FACE.

Marquez himself said he's willing to fight pac at 147, but the damage is already done.

The way i see it, in Manny's point of view, since he's already happy with what he accomplished, its a choice between two fighters he's confident he'll beat: Mosley or Marquez.

One is the quiet type who's waiting for your choosing him and another acts like a jilted lover and constantly makes public spectacles insulting him and belittling him.

I don't think Marquez is aware of his current situation here: EVERYONE want's to fight Pac. EVERYONE, even those outside his weight class. Yet not only does he expect Pac to choose to fight HIM, he expects Pac to fight him AFTER HE INSULTED HIM.

Do you still that think Manny will choose to give Marquez the million-dollar Pacquiao sweepstakes?
                Last edited by AFighter4U; 12-04-2010, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Facts N Logic View Post
                  wow whip, i know weve had our differences but way to fight for truth against the haters of facts and logic. these parrots just mimic arum and roach and blindly follow their words as gospel.
                  What facts and logic?

The original thread TS was referring to only wanted to speculate HOW MARQUEZ WOULD HAVE FARED AGAINST PAC'S MOST RECENT OPPONENTS.

They never said Marquez would have to fight all of them to face Pac.

The TS made this thread based on a misunderstanding and not on facts.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    But Marquez "only" beat the 3 best LW's in his division and 2 of them were only 7+ years his junior and not to mention actually winning his second fight with pac on one judge`s score card.
                    LOL, that made me laugh. on ONE scorecard? lol, at least you admit it.

You forgot to mention MP actually won the first fight too, on ONE judge`s erroneous scorecard.

Comment

Working...
                    X