Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most lovable boxer in boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most lovable boxer in boxingscene?

Who do you think is the most lovable fighter in boxingscene?

there isn't one because everyone is dicks here and hate on all the boxers. That is why boxers go on other forums, I'm hearing about Nate Campbell is always on maxboxing because he knows he'll get attacked on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
      there isn't one because everyone is dicks here and hate on all the boxers. That is why boxers go on other forums, I'm hearing about Nate Campbell is always on maxboxing because he knows he'll get attacked on here.
      ... Says the guy with "Carl Froch Bum of England" as his user rank.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Bredis Precott.

Comment

Originally posted by ultimateboxa View Post
          bredis Precott.
          Yay!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post

Thumbs up on you...

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
              ... Says the guy with "Carl Froch Bum of England" as his user rank.
              Froch is a joke, he wants a big money fight without even working for one. And Calzaghe would kill him, and Froch doesn't deserve the money. Why does every other boxer except froch have to work there way up??? **** froch!!!

Comment

Id say Pavlik...

Im not sure if he is most loved... but he definitely seems to be the one least hated.

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
                  Id say Pavlik...

Im not sure if he is most loved... but he definitely seems to be the one least hated.
                  I think most of his fans turn back on him.. pretty sad for pavlik.. Just my thought

Comment

Originally posted by BLOODGOD View Post
                    I think most of his fans turn back on him.. pretty sad for pavlik.. Just my thought
                    I for one, being a big fan, definitely didn't turn my back on him. He is still a beast in my eyes and just because he suffered his first loss, doesn't dictate his career or where his career is going. He'll be back better than ever back at MW. I garuntee it.

Comment

Working...
                    X