No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    At least the contact has stipulations, I was unaware of that. The Red Sox did a good job of hitting in the postseason. David Ortiz was an absolute beast for the entire playoffs. Did you see how the Cardinals rocked Kershaw in game 6 of the NLCS? You can't win a championship without good pitching AND hitting. The Dodgers offense was absolutely pathetic with next to no clutch hitting against the Cardinals. You can't win a championship with an offense that's that pedestrian.
    Yeah obviously you need both, what the Cards did to Kershaw was just a fluke. I mean he's as good as it gets for starting pitching. You take that game and game one against the pirates away and the cards struggled offensively as well like every other team who occasionally had a breakout game or two in the postseason. Boston was the most consistent team offensively but David Ortiz was just exceptional. How a guy like Ortiz in his late 30's puts up Babe Ruth numbers is just amazing specially after looking shot for a couple of years. You can't help but think he had some extra help. A guy doesn't Improve bat speed like that at his age , not to mention he's already tested positive

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      Yeah obviously you need both, what the Cards did to Kershaw was just a fluke. I mean he's as good as it gets for starting pitching. You take that game and game one against the pirates away and the cards struggled offensively as well like every other team who occasionally had a breakout game or two in the postseason. Boston was the most consistent team offensively but David Ortiz was just exceptional. How a guy like Ortiz in his late 30's puts up Babe Ruth numbers is just amazing specially after looking shot for a couple of years. You can't help but think he had some extra help. A guy doesn't Improve bat speed like that at his age , not to mention he's already tested positive
      I hear talks for Kemp are heating up......

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
        I hear talks for Kemp are heating up......
        Yeah I heard their trying to get prospects for Kemp. Which shows Ethier has little value at this point. Doesn't make sense not to keep all four outfielders if they are true about wanting to win now specially since all 4 were available and ready to go for a grand total of 2 games all last year including postseason. They might be trying to get the prospects to entice a Tampa deal for Price

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          Yeah I heard their trying to get prospects for Kemp. Which shows Ethier has little value at this point. Doesn't make sense not to keep all four outfielders if they are true about wanting to win now specially since all 4 were available and ready to go for a grand total of 2 games all last year including postseason. They might be trying to get the prospects to entice a Tampa deal for Price
          gonna be an interesting off season......

Comment

• Kershaw finally gets that extension! 7 years, $210 M

Comment

• Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
              Kershaw finally gets that extension! 7 years, $210 M
              we got our ace......

Comment

• Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
                What's up fellas.i know a dodgers thread exist, but let's go dodgers! I hope we get kemp back in beast mode this season.

That lakers game last night was wild. We had a good game though. What you guys think the chances of Portland going to the finals?
                Right is right......

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...postcount=8741

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                  based on your profile pic, shouldn't you be a SF giants fan? or are you just following the money instead of being a real fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
                    based on your profile pic, shouldn't you be a SF giants fan? or are you just following the money instead of being a real fan?
                    Based on your ignorant post should you shut the fuk up ?? or are you just that much of a dipsh#t?

Comment

• Opening day only a few days away , even though were officially 2-0 already, from what looks to be a promising year. Hopefully Puig keeps his head on straight for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                      X