Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakers ain't winning SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
    I doesn't matter who you have on your team if Kobe won't pass to them.

i just dont know what taste better from other fans...bitterness or fear...dont worry, you guys still have Jason Collins in case you make it out of the east...i'm sure he'll do great against Dwight

god i love being a Lakers fan

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      we got Bynum, here Lakers fans

you're like the guy we sold our last car to...bragging about it while we're washing the new, better one in the drive way

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i just dont know what taste better from other fans...bitterness or fear...dont worry, you guys still have Jason Collins in case you make it out of the east...i'm sure he'll do great against Dwight

They don't realize the **** we've been through.

Two long years without a championship is just too ****ing long for Laker fans...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          They don't realize the **** we've been through.

Two long years without a championship is just too ****ing long for Laker fans...

it's been harsh...they have no clue...the whole city of LA is lost if there's no basketball to watch in June

businesses suffer...restaurants, staples center workers, bars...the Buss family does this for the local economy...this is why these trades happen...they'll never understand, Dubbz...all they see is big time signings and parades...we do this for our economical survival

Comment

you're like the guy we sold our last car to...bragging about it while we're washing the new, better one in the drive way
            You guys think you got it good with Howard, we've been making it to the Playoffs without a good center since forever, you guys better start respecting us.

Comment

You guys think you got it good with Howard, we've been making it to the Playoffs without a good center since forever, you guys better start respecting us.

you've been making it to the playoffs because you play in the east...and technically they need 8

so basically, its between either you or the Bucks to see who's sucked less to get that last spot

but on the real, you have a pretty legit center that's gonna change everything...i look forward to Drew f0cking with the Heat and Celts with his size

Comment

yeah in the east.

sixers would be lottery team in the west.

lisa leslie can get the la sparks a 7th seed in the east.

Comment

you've been making it to the playoffs because you play in the east...and technically they need 8

so basically, its between either you or the Bucks to see who's sucked less to get that last spot

but on the real, you have a pretty legit center that's gonna change everything...i look forward to Drew f0cking with the Heat and Celts with his size
                  well, that would depend on whether bynum has one of his idgaf series and shoots 3s. while letting little guys drive to the basket on him.

....or gets injured again.

Comment

i love how fans of other teams try to nitpick our lineup.

GASOL IS SOFT!

their team's 4 is robin lopez....

NASH IS OLD!

their pg is jason kidd....

HOWARD AND GASOL CAN'T PLAY TOGETHER!

their team's frontline is david lee and andrew bogus.

KOBE IS OVERRATED!

but they think paul pierce is some great player.....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      well, that would depend on whether bynum has one of his idgaf series and shoots 3s. while letting little guys drive to the basket on him.

....or gets injured again.

personally, i think he'll thrive and accept a leadership position since its gonna be his team...if he stays healthy, there's no center in the east that's gonna mess with him...

Comment

Working...
                      X