No announcement yet.

A Few So Cal amateur bouts for ya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few So Cal amateur bouts for ya

Heres a few of my kids fights, in order, I mean he didnt fight all these guys in order but they are in order if you know what I mean.
    The last fight is against Mosley Jr
    Enjoy.

Last edited by x3_bazooka_x3; 09-29-2011, 06:45 PM.

private videos .........

Comment

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
      private videos .........
      Just the Mosley Jr vid, thats set aside for specific members sorry but the rest are not private

Comment

cant u make it so everyone can view it? wated to see how he fights

Comment

negative I have asked that people NOT extract the file or download it or share it and they didnt respect my wishes, so only the select few can I am sorry but that video will be kept private, and its ****ed up because one person ****ed it up for everybody.

Comment

haven the benefit to watch ALL of them...i would say..job well done...The Mosley fight was a gr8 one no doubt..the body punches were nice..the standing 8count yall got..mmm iffy he was off balance..not as good as shot as some may think...all in all i'm sure he was a lil more excited/nervous for this one..got lil tired...guarantee in a rematch his nerves would be calmer he wont gas as much..not that he was gassed badly tho either at all....it was a good close fight...really and truly couldve went either way..but yeah ur not gon get a close one against Mosley of course...I do have a suggestion tho for yall if u get another fight w him..ima send it tho in private..jus in case they are lurking lol...

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              haven the benefit to watch ALL of them...i would say..job well done...The Mosley fight was a gr8 one no doubt..the body punches were nice..the standing 8count yall got..mmm iffy he was off balance..not as good as shot as some may think...all in all i'm sure he was a lil more excited/nervous for this one..got lil tired...guarantee in a rematch his nerves would be calmer he wont gas as much..not that he was gassed badly tho either at all....it was a good close fight...really and truly couldve went either way..but yeah ur not gon get a close one against Mosley of course...I do have a suggestion tho for yall if u get another fight w him..ima send it tho in private..jus in case they are lurking lol...
              The KD was a slip no shot landed, we do have another angle of that, but even on this angle you can see the shot didnt land. Either way it is what it is.
              When we were inside he did his thing We did better on the inside, the 2nd and 3rd we won, The corrections we must make going in is not to just stay out side and pick away his jab, we must stuff that double jab when we pick other wise he will get credit for trying to make it a fight if we allow that dead spot.

You also have to consider we were being leaned on alot, Now we are welter 150, Mosley is a Middle weight 160, we had nobody in our class to fight, and nobody wanted to fight him, he had ten more bouts than we did, so we also not only gave up weight but we gave up experience as well.

I beleive we landed the cleaner more effective shots. Mosley had a good 1st round but when he started to run (Literally) in round 2 I knew we had him... But it doesnt matter what I knew or thought its what my son thought....

The idea of having Jack Mosley and Shane Sr in his corner, was a bit nerve racking for my son, but he did settle down a bit in the 2nd and took over. The only thing missing was the jab, we needed that jab a bit more.

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                The KD was a slip no shot landed, we do have another angle of that, but even on this angle you can see the shot didnt land. Either way it is what it is.When we were inside he did his thing We did better on the inside, the 2nd and 3rd we won, The corrections we must make going in is not to just stay out side and pick away his jab, we must stuff that double jab when we pick other wise he will get credit for trying to make it a fight if we allow that dead spot.

You also have to consider we were being leaned on alot, Now we are welter 150, Mosley is a Middle weight 160, we had nobody in our class to fight, and nobody wanted to fight him, he had ten more bouts than we did, so we also not only gave up weight but we gave up experience as well.

I beleive we landed the cleaner more effective shots. Mosley had a good 1st round but when he started to run (Literally) in round 2 I knew we had him... But it doesnt matter what I knew or thought its what my son thought....

The idea of having Jack Mosley and Shane Sr in his corner, was a bit nerve racking for my son, but he did settle down a bit in the 2nd and took over. The only thing missing was the jab, we needed that jab a bit more.

Thanks for the feedback
                exactly y i said it was iffy..i watched that part like 5 times tryna tell if it hit...never could make clear it did my video on cpu isnt the best either lol so makes it a lil harder as well..I'm guessen Mosley got credit for some of the jabs i thought he slipped/etc...shame...

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                  exactly y i said it was iffy..i watched that part like 5 times tryna tell if it hit...never could make clear it did my video on cpu isnt the best either lol so makes it a lil harder as well..I'm guessen Mosley got credit for some of the jabs i thought he slipped/etc...shame...
                  Yup, Mosley did get credit for the jabs that were slipped and picked off, even when Shane sat down and threw body shots which was like twice, he missed most of them, and again had my kid picked that jab and stuffed his double jab and either went inside and worked or even stepped around him that dead spot there would no longer have been a dead spot we would have been scoring points from the outside as well.
                  However I dont think we could have won that unless we stopped him honestly

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                    Yup, Mosley did get credit for the jabs that were slipped and picked off, even when Shane sat down and threw body shots which was like twice, he missed most of them, and again had my kid picked that jab and stuffed his double jab and either went inside and worked or even stepped around him that dead spot there would no longer have been a dead spot we would have been scoring points from the outside as well.
                    However I dont think we could have won that unless we stopped him honestly
                    yalls inside game was def better than his...his arm length is only thing that kept yalls jab from really getten to him...but yeah if its even semi close the judges def gon give it to Mosley due to the name alone...sad...but true.

Comment

Working...
                    X