Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorian sure gayed things up in here. Thanks.

Not sure i like all these fools calling for my head in here. Im rollin with the northside, and we're coming for that a$$. The kings mom and the dragon vagina...

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      little girls crying for the starks.

buncha dorks rooting for daenarys and her dragons.

weird **** is for the lannisters.

am i the only one who wants stannis baratheon to win this mofo?
      First, if you haven't seen it, the last episode was fantastic.

And I have to say that, in the end, we're going to see the youngest daughter return and put Needle through Jeoffrey's punk ass heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by GranTorino View Post
        First, if you haven't seen it, the last episode was fantastic.

And I have to say that, in the end, we're going to see the youngest daughter return and put Needle through Jeoffrey's punk ass heart.
        the season finale is out already?

oh i gotta see it.

i want to see how it ended.

Comment

• Sick ending!

I am a huge fan of this programme!

I am with the North. Rob Stark the King of the North!

Comment

• I was away for a day and already the wars have begun in this thread lol

I dont want to make war with the Lannisters, I want to **** Queen Cersie just to see what her family have taught her, while Joffery is fed to the Stark wolves.

Good times!

As for Tua of the Fatlands you disappoint me once again

Comment

• "We got to get the girls back, and then we will kill them all."

WINTER'S COMIN MUTHFUKAS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                As for Tua of the Fatlands you disappoint me once again
                for talking about the sam tarly thing?

that was covered in the show , they just didn't go into detail.

that's how he ended up in the night watch. he explained it to jon snow.

his dad didn't want him to inherit all the lands and titles.

Comment

• I didn't like the last episode. I thought the book ended it much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Tua, stfu.

My whole year got ruined when i saw i have to wait till spring 2012. The only thing that will save me is damarys' ******* on my dvr. That episode aint going nowhere!!!!!

War rob stark king of the north. That little **** shoulda pushed the ***** king to his death.
                    I preferred the 1st episode (or 2nd not sure) where her brother is feeling her up before her bath. Get to see her ******* and a$s.......would sodomize.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    The Starks are honor and tradition

you dont see any Starks acting like little *****es or going outside their realm of class

Wow one Targaryen is worth a shit

her brother was a skinny little pussy who got an golden crown because of his shameful attempts at being a king

Their father was a mad man who got his ass kicked

and Daenerys was a whiny little ***** until a tribesman made her a woman

then she decides to try and save him by killing their son thanks to her own dumb fault in trusting in a blood mage who dooped her in retribution

Targaryen's are a bunch of winners i tell you.
                    Starks may be honorable but no doubt Ned was a fuking idiot. The overall theme in the show seems to advise being cunning, the one noble/honest character Ned got his fuking head chopped off by a 13yr old queer. Although i loved when Joffrey called his Mother and future wife weak hearted women before he gave the order lulz

Mid way through the season i didn't like Daenerys cuz she seemed to be a traitor (granted she didn't have much choice in the marriage) but she fully embraced the Dothraki which meant she was willing to have them invade, kill, rape, enslave all her own people.

She redeemed herself though once she actually saw what they did to a villiage they attacked, killed her son and husband (inadvertantly but they're still dead so all is forgiven) and now she's going to wreak havoc with Dragons. I'm a supporter.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    at least he went out like a man

Daenerys brother went out like a little bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Starks may be honorable but no doubt Ned was a fuking idiot. The overall theme in the show seems to advise being cunning, the one noble/honest character Ned got his fuking head chopped off by a 13yr old queer. Although i loved when Joffrey called his Mother and future wife weak hearted women before he gave the order lulz
                      i don't know about being an idiot.

he just wasn't used to political games.

he never had to deal with it up north.

Comment

Working...
                      X