No announcement yet.

UFC vet Roger Huerta stomps out dude for sucker punching girl! LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa
    For your sake,do lose the online 'tough guy' persona.It may make you cool over at sherdog,but not over her,on a legitimate forum.

I felt embarrassed for you having just read that.
    hahahahaha

Comment

Dude hit a girl and got what he deserved I applaud his reaction.

Comment

Yea the guy who punched the girl got all he deserved.

Pretty unlucky to get in a fight when theres a trained pro fighter there to play Judge Dredd on your ass.

Comment

The dude that hit that girl like that deserves to get more than just knocked out. To the coward that wrote that Huerta was a coward for hitting the dude, you need to get beaten the same way because it sounds to me like you like to sucker punch women.

Moral of the story is, don't hit a woman because chances are she has men in her life that will defend her and Mexican MMA fighters are nothing to be trifled with.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            The dude that hit that girl like that deserves to get more than just knocked out. To the coward that wrote that Huerta was a coward for hitting the dude, you need to get beaten the same way because it sounds to me like you like to sucker punch women.

Moral of the story is, don't hit a woman because chances are she has men in her life that will defend her and Mexican MMA fighters are nothing to be trifled with.
            Mexican's in general can flip a switch like I've never seen.

Comment

Sorry,mate.It's just where I come from,we don't attack and mercilessly beat ethnic minorities.There is still absolutely no excuse for a professional fighter to put his hands on an average member of the public.

You,and everybody who is applauding Huerta for nearly killing this man,have no idea what this woman actually said to the big black man.Words can sometimes be as painful as a clout to the back of the head from an angry,big black man.

If a boxer commited the same violent act that Huerta did,then I'd be the first to call him out on primitive behaviour.

Violence only begets more Violence
              For all we know.. that big **** couldve killed that girl... he sucker punched her for christ sake, f**k what she said, an eye for eye in those situations.

Comment

Sorry,mate.It's just where I come from,we don't attack and mercilessly beat ethnic minorities.There is still absolutely no excuse for a professional fighter to put his hands on an average member of the public.

You,and everybody who is applauding Huerta for nearly killing this man,have no idea what this woman actually said to the big black man.Words can sometimes be as painful as a clout to the back of the head from an angry,big black man.

If a boxer commited the same violent act that Huerta did,then I'd be the first to call him out on primitive behaviour.

Ethnic minorities. If you put it like that, he was beaten up by another "ethnic minority" so I guess it's okay.

So because he's an "ethnic minority" he should be allowed to beat the **** out of a woman? Maybe that fat piece of **** learned a valuable lesson.

Comment

Supposedly, everybody around here is saying that the guy he beat up was Rashad Babino.

Comment

Your opinion of "ethnic minorities" is well documented in my sig. And that still doesn't explain your double standard about MMA fighter being no more than street fighters, does it?

Yeah, Im sure ANYTHING she said to him was just as painful as getting decked by him. Way to make excuses.

And if a boxer committed the same act for the same reason I'd be the first to condone it.

wow, very poetic and original.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X