No announcement yet.

Boxing in 2017 was SHÌT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing in 2017 was SHÌT

Fùck this bullshìt. I think I'm losing my interest in boxing, seriously. So much controversy this year.

So many fúcked up scorecards. Especially the Murray vs Rosado scores. Then of course Adelaide Byrd. No way I'm leaving that crooked blind bìtch out.

I also witnessed three spectacular QUITS completely ruining what boxing is about to me. Fight through the adversity. Never quit. This is the biggest reason I'm going off boxing. There's nothing more I despise in boxing than QUITTERS. Fùck you pùssies who keep on justifying the QUITTING culture. Fùck Brook, Fùck O'Hara Davies and definitely the biggest FÙCK YOU is reserved for Rigondeaux for not even trying to finish a fight he wasn't even getting beat up in because he was losing everything and he knew it. Even a completely weight drained and shìt boxer like Chavez Jnr who was getting the snot beaten out of him for a full 12 rounds by Canelo didn't QUIT. Respect to Chavez Jnr.

Then there's the dodgy as fùck anti doping bodies who have a long string of controversial stories that have followed them around for years. Then you've got proven dopers. Unproven 'dopers'. Convenient for some champions. Ruining the lives of others.

Then you've got the best defensive boxer ever seen fighting a Rabbit punching poser in McGregor whilst the boxer walks in wearing a balaclava basically just telling you like Biggie Smalls in Playa Hater "You've just been robbed". (I STREAMED THIS SHÌT)

Then we saw hypocritical promoters doing all the shìt talking for their fighters. Making ridiculous offers to the A side when their fighter is clearly the B side demanding 50/50 (Khan/Brook) yet when it's his fighter that is the clear A side not even a 65/35 split is good enough (Joshua/Parker).

Then witnessed nothing but shills all year long doing commentaries and post fight analysts like Stephen A. Smith, Johnny Nelson who is the worst and a few other cùnts whilst real knowledgeable men like Teddy Atlas kept it real but got shot down until he had a breakdown on air.

Of course you had race baiters, lunatics who watch boxing thinking it's some sort of race war refusing to give credit where credit is due always coming up with conspiracy theories and calling fix or discrediting a fighter completely trying to break down a fantastic opponent until they make him sound like a bum.

Then some gay dìckheads on here trying to fight each other like they have nothing better to do and really just want to box so they can finally have some human contact in their life.

This was meant to be one of the best years in boxing for the longest of times.

WAS IT FÙCKS.

FÙCK BOXING

I'll catch you fúckers in 2018 if there's any decent fights being made. Peace.

Great first 2 thirds of the year. Tailed off a bit towards the end.

Still one of the best since ive been a hardcore fan.

Comment

Don't rush back. 2017 has been a good year in my opinion.

Comment

Adelaide Byrd was the only one with the right winner

Comment

Working...
        X