No announcement yet.

2 Years Ago, Triple G Woulda...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

These are the ones I have now - MK5's, comfortable as slippers, durable as Golovkin's chin and cool as fuck!

And they have a special impact resistant cushion built into the heels so you can jump out of helicopters from 15 ft above the ground without breaking your ankles!
    I'm gonna Oder two pair for myself, one pair for my girl..
    Put them our quake/tsunami Survival stuff.. Got MRE's, stove, water filtration..lots of goodies, including a few good knives, multi tool, wind up radio. Bad azz first aid kit.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Get a box of tissues ready - this is one HOT video!

Gotta get Jonny a set of 4 so he too can service the next big one.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Dunno but I just redked your ass myself for being a hater of one fighter more than a true boxing fan.
        You know, that might have actually meant something if I cared.

I give less than a fugg about fanboys so hurt they feel a need to retaliate with the equivalent of not getting a "star" in grade school.

Do yourself a favor and send me all the red k's you possibly can ASAP.

It will save you time.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          I got eyes.

I know Canelo won.

And I know in the rematch he'll boatrace Golovkin, beat him much, much worse.

Stop trying to change the subject from what it is; namely, that Golovkin turned out not to be the boogieman y'all thought he was and the only difference between now and 2 years ago is the balloon woulda been popped earlier.

Golovkin is a very good fighter, elite no doubt now after this year.

But, I think he lost both his fights this year.

And I think it is clear he isn't what some of you thought.

Most likely, he never was.
          Actually he's better than I thought personally. I predicted that he would KO Jacobs. I also said I would be more impressed if he won a decision. Golovkin proved to me that if the KO isn't there he has the skills to win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Actually he's better than I thought personally. I predicted that he would KO Jacobs. I also said I would be more impressed if he won a decision. Golovkin proved to me that if the KO isn't there he has the skills to win a decision.
            Jacobs won that fight.

I understand the decision and kinda figured they would rob Danny, especially given all the furor over Ward getting off the canvas and winning months earlier.

I do agree that even tho I feel Golovkin lost both his fights theis year, there is no question that he has also proved a lot to many folks, myself include.

That's why you don't see me joking about his name anymore.

I always thought he was good, I just wanted him to start living up to his hype.

And he is beginning to. Just wish he hadn't waited so long is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I'm gonna Oder two pair for myself, one pair for my girl..
              Put them our quake/tsunami Survival stuff.. Got MRE's, stove, water filtration..lots of goodies, including a few good knives, multi tool, wind up radio. Bad azz first aid kit.
              Yeah .. you need a pair of good waterproof boots if you get hit by a tsunami.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                Jacobs won that fight.

I understand the decision and kinda figured they would rob Danny, especially given all the furor over Ward getting off the canvas and winning months earlier.

I do agree that even tho I feel Golovkin lost both his fights theis year, there is no question that he has also proved a lot to many folks, myself include.

That's why you don't see me joking about his name anymore.

I always thought he was good, I just wanted him to start living up to his hype.

And he is beginning to. Just wish he hadn't waited so long is all.
                I'm glad your taking him seriously but I crtainly don't agree he lost those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Nope.. Canelo actually laced them up, but for a year at least he might have ducked him
                  That's my point he ducked him for two years before finally fighting him
                  Better late than never I guess

Comment

Working...
                  X