Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: I Knew That I'd Knock Roman Gonzalez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: I Knew That I'd Knock Roman Gonzalez Out

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai knocked out Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez in the fourth round Saturday with a devastating right hook to retain his WBC super flyweight world title in his second straight win over the former champ.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope this dude holds on to that title a bit, he deserves his moment in the spotlight. Easily the top contender for fighter of the year as it stands right now. Most of us didn't know who he was 12 months ago, we certainly know now.

Comment

Where is the ignorant people that said in this forum that the first fight was a robbery?

The first fight was competitive as hell.

This guy is a great warrior and a good boxer.

He is the eternal daddy of the bum Gonzalez.

Comment

****! A four month camp? He should have won convincingly.

Comment

first fight Roman Gonzalez looked not like himself but still won 8 rounds. second fight he lost everysecond of round 1. lost most of round 2. and lost every other second of the fight after. lost his confidence.

Comment

Gallo would smash this dude! Anyone disagree? Bet accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Gallo would smash this dude! Anyone disagree? Bet accounts
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=758387

Comment

Sor vs Inoe or Gallo Estrada.

Comment

rungvisai came to prove his victory was no fluke, and did just that and some..

roman did not look like his usual self but then again rungvisai looked much better tonight too...he was composed, punched sharper, countered better and was not getting hit as much..

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    rungvisai came to prove his victory was no fluke, and did just that and some..

roman did not look like his usual self but then again rungvisai looked much better tonight too...he was composed, punched sharper, countered better and was not getting hit as much..
                    I still think he lost 1 one ,here he dominated from the start ,i give him major props.

Comment

Working...
                    X