No announcement yet.

why does al haymon have a fanbase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    Usually people are fans of boxers, not promoters. I cant think of bob arum, eddie hearn, frank warren, lou dibella etc having hardcore followers who will passionately defend anything they do and kiss their arses. So why does al haymon? Why does he seem to have such a devoted fanbase?
    Really. You NEVER see anyone bashing Haymon and going down on Bob Arum? Arum has the entire boxing media as his "fanbase"..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      C- troll thread.
      not trolling just wanting an answer. no other promoter seems to have such a passionate, devoted group of people defending him?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        maybe they like trannies like Al does
        yeah, you could be onto something bro.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          not trolling just wanting an answer. no other promoter seems to have such a passionate, devoted group of people defending him?
          You can't sell your this stupid to sell your troll when you been here so long. Arum & GBP got fans. Networks got fanboys ffs.

At least more correctly ask the question by saying no manager has fans, although idek if that's right cuz Cameron Dunkin used to get a lot of attention and now Egis Klimas is more notable then many of the guys on his impressive roster.

And dropping you to a D+ troll thread for this poor response to your trolling. Gotta work on your troll argument game bro.

Comment

i never seen anything written that would lead me to believe someone is a fan of al haymon. i have seen a lot of hate towards haymon, some of which is fair and some of which isnt. whenever somone goes too far and make unjust accusations of haymon, someone usually Points out that it is just that, unfair. at which point he is called a haymon fan.

i mean haymon is really hated around here, most likely because a lot of people dont like seeing a black man with that kind of power. at the end of the day he is no better or worse than any other promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              i never seen anything written that would lead me to believe someone is a fan of al haymon. i have seen a lot of hate towards haymon, some of which is fair and some of which isnt. whenever somone goes too far and make unjust accusations of haymon, someone usually Points out that it is just that, unfair. at which point he is called a haymon fan.

i mean haymon is really hated around here, most likely because a lot of people dont like seeing a black man with that kind of power. at the end of the day he is no better or worse than any other promoter.
              Blablabla,

race card again

and I guess Oscar is hated because he's mexican and Arum cuz he jew.

Comment

You're reaching here. We all criticize and/or applaud promoters for various things.

Comment

A better question is why does Haymon have haters.

Comment

ive never seen or heard the man talk who and where is is fanbase???

Comment

I just defend him from racists that attack his work with PBC while giving ****ty promoters like Arum and Oscar a free pass. A better question would be why clowns like Steve Kim and Doug Fischer are always hating on the man who gave us Thurman vs Garcia for free while shilling for the likes of Kathy Duva

Comment

Working...
                      X