No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs David Lemiuex Does Roughly 150,000 PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    are you serious? They're for sure gonna go after Tureano, Lee or maybe heiland. They want no part of Ward
    I think that right now, Ward represents Bumlovkin's biggest payday.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      Even if golovkin sold only 1 ppv,that's still 1 more than ward has ever sold. Stay salty.
      LMAO.

Salty? I think that term accurately describes the Bumlovstans right about now. Lol..

Comment

• Disappointing. I expected more.

Funny to see the excuses

I thought you guys didn't care about PPV numbers?

And I guess I was right about there being little buzz about this fight on fight week.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          lol yep its not even that serious
          He was like "How dare you announce GGG's numbers? Where are the mods, this is the worst moderation I have ever seen. I'm outta here! I can not take this!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            I think that right now, Ward represents Bumlovkin's biggest payday.
            You're a moron. Ward brings no name value.

A Canelo fight bags him minimum 5.

Comment

• As a ggg fan 150k is not acceptable. 300k was my first thought to make it an extremely successfull event. 200k would be the minimum i would have expected

Comment

• Let's face it, people, what do you really expect? The man is not yet a star; he is just faking it at the moment until he makes it. I wish him better results in the near future. Network like HBO is very flaky and will jump to someone who is seemingly doing better.

Comment

• 150k buys for that kind of mismatch (and the other ones on the PPV card) are not that bad. Everyone who thought that PPV would do magical numbers lost their touch to reality a little bit. The interest from the general public wasn't that great for the fight. In addition other events like baseball the same night were conflicting.

From a business side the most important thing for the first PPV headlining act of a fighter is that the promoter breaks even. 150k should probably just do that with the revenue from foreign television.

Comment

• funny thing is,at first he wanted an account bet with -kev- in the first place,now hes gone forever lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Disappointing. I expected more.

Funny to see the excuses

I thought you guys didn't care about PPV numbers?

And I guess I was right about there being little buzz about this fight on fight week.
                      People thought cause he has an apple commercial that would boost sales by 100k or something

Comment

Working...
                      X