X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley will be DOMINATED easily EVERY ROUND vs Mayweather

I don't like Mosley's chances a ton in this fight

His last fight was against a guy who would take shots to give shots (Margarito), and before that was against Ricardo Mayorga a guy who hits hard and has average boxing skill, and before that was a loss to Cotto, and before that were against Luis Collazo, and before that were fights against Fernando Vargas.

Now if you look at those wins and the loss, the wins all came against average at best boxers(in terms of boxing skill) except for the win over Collazo, and the loss to Cotto came when Cotto really outdid him. And the win over Mayorga came when Mayorga might have won the fight if the judges had given him a round more than he should have. Mayweather is MUCH better than that competition, so a loss is likely.

Maybe 10 years ago this fight would have been better for Mosley against a Young Green Mayweather, but this time against a battle tested refreshed Mayweather it is going to be a struggle for him to win.

People say that "Castillo laid the blueprint" but the blueprint Castillo layed out was "Hurt Floyd's shoulder in training" and then pressure the **** out of a one armed fighter who you outweigh by 10lbs all night and still lose a decision.

Many people are saying Shane needs to fight defensive, beat Floyd at his own game.

1. Shane isn't a pure boxer, so he can't beat Floyd at his own game. Shane is a great fighter and he is great because he fights his own way same with any other great fighter. Once they are forced to take on a different style they lose some of there greatness. So 2 great fighters fighting, and one of them has to fight the other one's game, they are at a huge disadvantage.

2. Floyd holds the psychological edge here. He is world recognized as the "best pure boxer" in the sport. I don't care how confident a fighter like Shane is. If he goes in there trying to box him and even if the fight is even, him and everyone else is already biased to think that Floyd is winning the fight because it's going at HIS pace, and "how can he possibly be getting 'outboxed'" If this happens for a few rounds, it's Shane that will break and panic, not floyd.
    Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 01-19-2010, 06:28 PM.

Easy win by MOSLEY if POOPWEATHER JR. show up

Comment

Mosley isn't winning more than 3 rounds. 4 if he is hard to figure out. Anyone want to bet PM me.

Comment

If Mosley is Dominated in a JMM fashion by Mayweather.
        Then Hands down Mayweather should retire after the fight because he would have nothing else to prove. To completely Shut out Mosley WOULD end all arguments and convince everybody with an openmind why Mayweather is
        TRULEY the greatest figher in the modern era. By far the greatest skill fighter I ever seen in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          Then Hands down Mayweather should retire after the fight because he would have nothing else to prove. To completely Shut out Mosley WOULD end all arguments and convince everybody with an openmind why Mayweather is
          TRULEY the greatest figher in the modern era. By far the greatest skill fighter I ever seen in my life.
          I agree!! the greatest skill fighter I ever seen in my life as well...actually the perfect boxer

Comment

I dunno, I can't see Floyd making a fool out of Shane. He's too sturdy and quick, and Nazim will make sure he's prepared in there.

I don't see him winning however, Mayweather is just too good. Also I wanna bet some points on Floyd so anyone who's got Shane hit me up.

Comment

agreed horus

Comment

an old past his prime mosley > floyd

but this is a fantasy fight anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  May got 2 different styles of fighting... thats one of them. Where he make fighters look like fools. That style he would use against Manny. Hit with speed, move and make you miss. Put on a show

Either one is mainly defensive. Throw less, land accurate. But pretty much relax and let his defense do the talking. Best hope is that May forgot about being interrupted and wont choose the first style lol

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                    I dunno, I can't see Floyd making a fool out of Shane. He's too sturdy and quick, and Nazim will make sure he's prepared in there.

I don't see him winning however, Mayweather is just too good. Also I wanna bet some points on Floyd so anyone who's got Shane hit me up.
                    I think it's supposed to look like Floyd vs DLH.

DLH just ruined Mayorga before the fight,with awesome power.Then got outclassed.
                    People are blind again because Shane whipped bad cheateriTo without wraps.

Talkin about Mayorga,if we saw the sloppy shane we saw against him,he's goin to punch a lot of air.

Shane is overrated,I mean,he get beat twice by Winky and Forrest,and Cotto once.Overrated because he's number 3 P4P and there is no reason for that.
                    Don't get me wrong,he's a bigger threat than Clottey,and an elite,experienced opponent.

People get it twisted because he was awesome against Cheaterito.Cheaterito's mind wasn't in the ring but already facing the comission and the press typhoon he was goin to take.

BUT,BUT I except Shane to give all he has left in the tank,to be well prepared.

Mayweather is in for a hot one.I think he will beat Shane 9 rounds to 3.
                    I will give him credit for that.

I guess he's back to do what he's supposed to do,outclass elite fighter his own size.
                    Can't wait.
                    It' goin to be a sweet science party.

Comment

Working...
                    X