No announcement yet.

Defensive David Haye vs Aggressive David Haye: Who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive David Haye vs Aggressive David Haye: Who wins

Both David Haye's would be KTFO by the other David Haye if he connects. In fact hard jabs would have both David Haye's reeling.

Would the seek and destroy David Haye that we have seen against fighters like Enzo Macc and Monte Barrett get the job done. Or will the very defensive Haye that threw punches as if they were golden coins be able to use his reflexes and speed to to avoid the storm and catch the wreckless Haye coming in.

This is a serious question in regards to the Klitschko's. What David Haye should show up on fight night?

This is for Klitschko fans too, regardless of whether you think that any version of Haye that turns up gets smashed. What's better: seek or destroy or negative Haye?

Against Ruiz we'll see Haye throwing bombs and looking to get Ruiz outta there asap. Against the K brothers i think we'll see a similar performance to the Valuev one. Haye won't be a sitting duck like the majority of the K's opponents so they'll have a tough time.

I see Haye ko'ing Wlad but being stopped by Vitali.

Comment

LMAO at David Haye vs David Haye. I see a double knocdown knockout.

Comment

Against Wlad, he needs to be aggressive and try and dent Wlad's not so iron chin.....no way he outpoints boxing master Wladimir Klitschko, who has probably never been trailing on the cards ever in his career.

Comment

his chin aint that bad, against thompson it was more of a temple shot than anything, followed by some hard shots that had him a bit weary, but that just shows he has a good chin considering he did'nt get ko'd or nothin, have'nt seen the other fight where he was knocked down

Comment

Defensive Haye wins the fight. Aggressive Haye wins the fans.

Comment

stamina also had to do with haye losing against thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Defensive Haye wins the fight. Aggressive Haye wins the fans.
                aggressive haye probabley gets tagged coming in and flies into the turnbuckle like ricky

Comment

Which ever Haye shows up get KO by Wlad or Vitali IMHO, I prefer the Defensive Haye because i didnt know he had it in him to fight in that way or style, I questioned his stamina because he has only been 12 rounds once before the valuev fight.

I still feel his best fight was his victory over Mormeck in paris, France. He fought a technical, patient and power fight, He didnt bum rush him the way he did Macca and if he can fight like that against Either Klits then he would have a better chance of landing his power punches if he gets s chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    LMAO at David Haye vs David Haye. I see a double knocdown knockout.
                    It is literally a pick'em.

I'm leaning towards aggressive Haye knocking the defensive out in a few rounds. Either way, one of the David Haye's is getting knocked out in the first few rounds.

I don't think Dave's chin is that bad but both the Klits will knock him out if they catch him right for sure. But then again, anybody else hear about Dave getting KO'd in 54 seconds by some bloke in ABA bout a light-heavyweight who puts in flooring for a living now. He was 19 at the time, though, lol. I mean, we all know it probably it isn't a great chin.

It's academic in the heavyweight division, they all go when they get caught right.

Comment

Working...
                    X