Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing 2 out of almost 50 fights against arguably the 2 best boxers in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can understand how some people are dissapointed but to say all of a sudden Hatton sucks or Hatton cant box is just stupid, i have been seeing alot of those threads and it isnt fair, Hatton is a good fighter.

Comment

Hatton is a GREAT boxer. He's is just not the number 1 of his era like Mayweather and Pacquiao.

I have much respect for the hitman, going out on his sheild. Just though he would fight smarten and make it an more competitive fight.

he definitely under estimated manny and probably let floyd joy Sr. get in his head, hyping him up.

Comment

-X- dude, if you're gonna literally clone my thread from east side boxing word for word, at least give me some credit lol

At least you're thinking about this subject the same as me though.

Everyone agrees that his ONLY two losses are against the TOP of the elite fighters, yet they fail to realise that this is a bigger bearing on THEIR talents, not Rickys.

Ah well.

Comment

How people can come on here and bash Hatton saying he sucks cause he got beat by Mayweather and Pacquiao is beyond me.

Comment

dude, c'mon, his record is totally padded. Warren protected his ass and fed him tin cans to KO for a long ass time. It's not shameful to lose to Mayweather and Pac, but it says a lot when you cross the pond, yammer on and on about being #1 P4P, then get systematically trounced in both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              dude, c'mon, his record is totally padded. Warren protected his ass and fed him tin cans to KO for a long ass time. It's not shameful to lose to Mayweather and Pac, but it says a lot when you cross the pond, yammer on and on about being #1 P4P, then get systematically trounced in both fights.
              Thats ridiculous lol....no one gave him prayer against Tsyzu and he bullied him like no ones buisness.

Comment

Um, yeah, Dave Parris let him wrestle/hold/hit/hug and basically UFC kostya to death.

Like I said, you can't hold Ricky's record up as some evidence of greatness when it's obvious the record was padded to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                  Um, yeah, Dave Parris let him wrestle/hold/hit/hug and basically UFC kostya to death.

Like I said, you can't hold Ricky's record up as some evidence of greatness when it's obvious the record was padded to hell.
                  Collazo he was under fire big time in that fight and perservered, Urango was no walk in the park either.

Comment

Jose Luis Castillo also say what you want about him being over the hill that ending was still solid.

Comment

Yeah, like i said in a nother thread, there is no shame in losing to the 2 best boxers in the world at the time when he fought them. Give the man the respect he deserves both as a boxer and as a man.

Comment

Working...
                      X